• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
His beard is amazing omg. And yes, I know how you feel ;_;

Episode 5 spoilers to TWAU:
I don't understand why the twist at the end had to happen though. Like, why go through all that trouble...

I feel...confused.

Spoiler alert, Bros.
Is Nerissa Faith? Is Faith Nerissa? Did I make a difference? Did I solve anything?
There's just too many questions.

More spoiler, bro.
Bigby in Big Bad Wolf mode was awesome!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
iJeAubUxeS7u3.gif

Theres always someone to ruin the party

this is excellentehy

I should read something different than The Long Halloween, which seriously is the only comic I own even though I enjoyed it, well except for some stuff on my PC butt I do not want to read on my PC.

My roommate has the hard ones they're so pretty bro.

Bro, they're like £10 more expensive and have less issues in them than paperback :(

I should read something different than The Long Halloween, which seriously is the only comic I own even though I enjoyed it, well except for some stuff on my PC butt I do not want to read on my PC.

If you like Batman, I guess the old Miller stuff. Also Hush.

And Hawkeye, bro.

zeemumu

Ordering the first two volumes today! Feels good, bro.

Edit: The hardcovers are a waste of money. Shame, because I love hardcovers ;_;

Fables is a good series. I just finished The Wolf Among Us season 1 yesterday. Dat ending, though.

Nerissa was a glamored Faith, who died, and Faith was a glamored Nerissa, who lived. So it was Faith the whole time.

Why did
Bloody Mary and the dead Faith have the exact same "Seeya around" gesture? One of Bloody Mary's lines is also heard at the end. I think she's connected too.

Fables is a good series. I just finished The Wolf Among Us season 1 yesterday. Dat ending, though.

Why did
Bloody Mary and the dead Faith have the exact same "Seeya around" gesture? One of Bloody Mary's lines is also heard at the end. I think she's connected too.

I don't think she's connected but I could be wrong.

zeemumu

I don't think she's connected but I could be wrong.

They do the exact same gesture when saying goodbye to Bigby and say the exact same thing. And Faith said that Bigby's not as bad as everyone says, which relates back to Bloody Mary's belief that Bigby had lost his touch. And there was a photo of him and Faith after the Woodsman fight on her board in the abandoned factory. Something's gotta be up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom