• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
iG4QVQ6h8mNNA.gif

YbTLtqR.jpg

NinjaBoiX

So what? It was setting out to be a super stylish crime film, not some deep symbolic thing, and not everything has to be.
I just really dislike it.

I think it might've just been a bit lame if it hadn't been for all the hype. But after the build up I was just like "wut".

Boring, wanky, implausible, bland characters, full of pointless awkward silences and the "action scenes" felt like dry runs at half speed that they just left in there. For a movie called Drive, the driving scenes felt awfully sedate and unengaging. It felt like a 30 minute episode of a shit TV show stretched over 90 minutes. Refn is a hack, Bronson and Only God Forgives were similarly terrible.

Carey Mulligan was in it. So there's that I guess.

The_Poet

Banned
I just really dislike it.

I think it might've just been a bit lame if it hadn't been for all the hype. But after the build up I was just like "wut".

Boring, wanky, implausible, bland characters, full of pointless awkward silences and the "action scenes" felt like dry runs at half speed that they just left in there. For a movie called Drive, the car chase scenes felt awfully sedate and unengaging. It felt like a 30 minute episode of a shit TV show stretched over 90 minutes. Refn is a hack, Bronson and Only God Forgives were similarly terrible.

Carey Mulligan was in it. So there's that I guess.

The soundtrack tho...

outty again

MutFox

Banned
Only God Forgives is SOOOOOOOO bad.
Like the movie is already short, but if it were paced normally, it would probably be 20 mins long.

MutFox

Banned
LOLL Did you read my post in that thread?!?!

EVERYONE JUDGES ME FOR SNACKING ON IT BUT FUCK THEM. :3

Haha,
I've had grilled cheese on cranberry bread and raisin bread, it's good.
Never gone to cheez whiz though...
I'll probably skip the cheez whiz part :p

Windam

Scaley member
What's up with every TV show having lesbians/straight girls making out in them these days? Every other character is a lesbian, or a straight girl straight up eating another girl's face and it's just so goddamn awfully shoehorned in sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom