• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those TMNT games were great!
Better than
Halo
;D

joey-not-lsitening.gif

They do the exact same gesture when saying goodbye to Bigby and say the exact same thing. And Faith said that Bigby's not as bad as everyone says, which relates back to Bloody Mary's belief that Bigby had lost his touch. And there was a photo of him and Faith after the Woodsman fight on her board in the abandoned factory. Something's gotta be up there.

I missed that last bit. Hmmm. Might have to replay...

MutFox

Banned
So for the new TMNT film

Oroku Saki = Eric Sachs

What's so bad about having the Shredder be Japanese?
Is it his skin colour that's the problem?

zeemumu

I missed that last bit. Hmmm. Might have to replay...

I didn't catch most of that until later. I'm also willing to bet that the Bloody Mary that Bigby crushed was another clone and that the real one escaped in the chaos.

By the way,
what did you decide to do with the Crooked Man?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm watching a documentary on student life called the secret life of students and it's getting me all excited, need to get to uuuuunnniiiiiiii

Me also

I am wondering why Michael Bay just apparently thought one day "Hmm...action films are fun. Why don't we make action films out of kids cartoons? Mike, you're a genius"

Its so bizarre

Excite the child within people, take their money and then trample on their hopes and dreams.

I didn't catch most of that until later. I'm also willing to bet that the Bloody Mary that Bigby crushed was another clone and that the real one escaped in the chaos.

By the way,

I kinda think clone thing as well since I don't believe Mary would really die like that.

Question not aimed at me but
I ripped off the Crooked Man's head.

zeemumu

I kinda think clone thing as well since I don't believe Mary would really die like that.

Question not aimed at me but
I ripped off the Crooked Man's head.

I wonder if Georgie was the one TJ heard tell someone to stop laughing and the one laughing was Bloody Mary and TJ didn't hear the laughing because she was laughing inside of a reflection.

And I had Greenleaf turn Crooked Man into a speechless bird and sent him to the farm.

I wonder if Georgie was the one TJ heard tell someone to stop laughing and the one laughing was Bloody Mary and TJ didn't hear the laughing because she was laughing inside of a reflection.

And I had Greenleaf turn Crooked Man into a speechless bird and sent him to the farm.

I imagine it was Georgie who said to stop laughing, as that seems to be the sort of thing he'd say.

MutFox

Banned
Apparently there's a Japanese guy you can see briefly in the trailer that may be Oroku Saki.

Why do I know this?

Reading online, everything points to Eric Sachs being The Shredder.
Also, that guy in the trailer wasn't Japanese, was Chinese, racist.
I just felt like adding that last part, I didn't pay close attention to the trailer.

By the way,

I imprisoned him. It didn't feel right to just kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom