• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those days where I hit rock bottom depression. Anyone got a cheerful link?

Lyk dis if u cri evertim*

tumblr_n933le7OGo1rpe379o1_500.gif

Context did not make that apparent. Kevin is so hot that his teachers risked their jobs just to touch him.

But I even put in the header that I was only ranking him that high because of Lightning.

SINCE WHEN DOES A LIGHTNING OBSESSION UP ANYONE'S ATTRACTIVENESS?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There are so many sexually attractive people that study electrostatics it's not even funny. Why do you think they call it a static discharge?
The sky is ejaculating electrons onto the earth.

There are so many sexually attractive people that study electrostatics it's not even funny. Why do you think they call it a static discharge?
The sky is ejaculating electrons onto the earth.

I will never look at lightning the same way again.

Died from cutness. I wasn't asking to melt brah.

Don't make me pull out the fox gif. Because I fucking will. I'll do it, man. And then the puddle you are will evaporate.

Watch out, I'm not sure if Finnish has jus sanguinis, but there's a chance you may have double nationality.

They seem to think Finland is my only nationality. I don't ever remember even getting Finnish nationality, nor does my mother. Ah well, since I don't speak a slither of Finnish, my mother is talking on the phone to them right now, haha. Everything will be oooookay.

That or I'll go off the grid.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I still remember when I got my conscription letter. I believe I belong to the last generation to ever have to undergo compulsory military service in Spain. I forgot to claim an extension for studies (which would have allowed me to delay my conscription by a year, and by then it would have been abolished), so they basically told me to drop everything right away, pack my shit and move to the closest base for inmediate assignment. You can imagine my face.

Fun times.

The_Poet

Banned
They seem to think Finland is my only nationality. I don't ever remember even getting Finnish nationality, nor does my mother. Ah well, since I don't speak a slither of Finnish, my mother is talking on the phone to them right now, haha. Everything will be oooookay.

That or I'll go off the grid.

Don't worry. The Finnish military only wages a war against the cold.

Duress

I'm tired of people whining about nerd/geek culture, not making them unique any more. Shit! If I were in high school, and this was going on, I'd be happy. What ever. Maybe, these same people will be part of some other small community; so they don't conform.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So me and Lucian made it to two official months today.

jvX0LHnVXFn0p.png

zeemumu

Reading up on these apartment rates. One says that it's $840 a month and the other says that it's $840 a month per student. I have no idea if that means that the rent on the first one is going to be split between me and my roommates or if it's just a typo and both are actually $840 per student. Please be the former.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
FakeGAF better prepare for a fuckload of pics. 'Cause it will happen. Dear Lord.
Oh god. You're actually the worst
I didn't have shit to do last night so I booted up amazon instant video on my PS3. Took me like 5 seconds to find a movie to watch: Galaxy Quest!

Sam Rockwell is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbzuu14bGgs

IS THERE AIR? YOU DON'T KNOW!!

guyt8upg.gif
Aww yeah galaxy quest. Gonna have to watch that when I get home. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom