• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
OMG GUYS

ss_6ef837763f5c74a6fa07c43e6415358c2b2528d6.1920x1080.jpg

The 1975 - Sex

And this is how it starts
You take your shoes off in the back of my van
Yeah my shirt looks so good
When it's just hanging off your back
And she said use your hands in my spare time
We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine
She said
She's got a boyfriend anyway

dancing.gif

But you're losing your words
We're speaking in bodies
Avoiding me and talking 'bout you.
But you're losing your turn
I guess I'll never learn
'Cause I stay another hour or two.

For crying out loud, settle down
You know I can't be found with you
We get back to my house
Your hands, my mouth
Now I just stop myself around you.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah you usually end up tasting more of the bread. Cheesy breadsticks on the other hand are amazing. Now I'm craving cheesy breadsticks. UGH
Ugh sounds so good. Can't eat too much cheese anymore, makes my skin so oily -_-

And I'm rewatching G Gundam and it's just the best thing.

Windam

Scaley member
Haven't seen it but I'll just say nah. G is 2good.

Gundam F91 is amazing too if you're in the mood for a movie.

I've watched F91 already. A real shame it had to go from being its own series to a single 2 hour movie. So much was cut and rushed. Suffers from horrible pacing and a lack of character development/explanations behind motives. Also
the Char wannabe at the end ripping the cockpit open was just wtf.

Acid08

Banned
I've watched F91 already. A real shame it had to go from being its own series to a single 2 hour movie. So much was cut and rushed. Suffers from horrible pacing and a lack of character development/explanations behind motives. Also
the Char wannabe at the end ripping the cockpit open was just wtf.
Yeah it would have been much better as a series but I still loved it. Nothing compared to the shitty pacing of something like Endless Waltz(even with the extra scenes in the movie version). It's also like the best looking Gundam thing ever, gorgeous animation.

I've heard really good thing about the sequel Crossbone Gundam too, gonna have to check that out.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah it would have been much better as a series but I still loved it. Nothing compared to the shitty pacing of something like Endless Waltz(even with the extra scenes in the movie version). It's also like the best looking Gundam thing ever, gorgeous animation.

That actually goes to Unicorn. Char's Counterattack is certainly no slouch, either. The Blu-Ray release is gorgeous.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
We are the last of the Real Gaffers. It's half a year since Lissar destroyed our tribe and drove the remnants of our people to the FakeGaf. Some managed to survive here for all these months, but the blood of our tribe has grown thinner and weaker with each generation.

Windam

Scaley member
We are the last of the Real Gaffers. It's years since Lissar destroyed our tribe and drove the remnants of our people to the FakeGaf. Some managed to survive here for all these months, but the blood of our tribe has grown thinner and weaker with each generation.

There's a dude who looks like Saddam there in that scene.

G-Fex

We are the last of the Real Gaffers. It's half a year since Lissar destroyed our tribe and drove the remnants of our people to the FakeGaf. Some managed to survive here for all these months, but the blood of our tribe has grown thinner and weaker with each generation.

deep

Turin

Banned

v Transhuman

3476687-tumblr_mwx20s00zx1ry8rcwo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom