• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
s01.jpg
ibgRuXQx713qBq.png

Windam

Scaley member

I chose the $40 million. Peace in the ME for 400 years... Nope. If we have bombs that can wipe out entire large cities and then some right now, imagine what will be available in 400 years when the conflict inevitably starts anew. I'd use some of the $40 mill to hire vicious bloodthirsty people to go to the ME and fight the jihadists and the actual militaries there so that neither side would be able to fight and would have to come to terms.

I'd really just end up buying a $39 million penthouse in NYC.

Windam

Scaley member
That Frozen is a really huge popular thing.

Only frozen I saw was the one where they were stuck on the ski lift.

It doesn't deserve the popularity or to be Disney's highest grossing film. At all. It was an okay movie, nothing special. I am baffled by the amount of love people have for it over Disney's other work.

G-Fex

It doesn't deserve the popularity or to be Disney's highest grossing film. At all. It was an okay movie, nothing special. I am baffled by the amount of love people have for it over Disney's other work.

I'm no disney fan.

But you haven't steered me wrong yet Windam.

loweredexpectations.gif

I still haven't watched it. I'll get to it sometime.
I'll skip the Let It Go segment tho.

Wazzy

Banned

I'll actually agree with this and I adored the movie.

It's good and fun. But it's nowhere near as good as the classics like Lion King, Beauty and The Beast and Aladdin.

In all honestly I don't really mind it being popular, it's just kind of baffling it's as big as it is.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

People just love the newest thing. Period. I mean Toy Story 3 was "This is the best ever" when it came out, Disney's next thing will be "This is the best ever" too.

Windam

Scaley member
My cousin's 14 year-old daughter has never seen The Lion King. She completely missed out on Disney's great animated shows and instead grew up with their shitty "sitcoms".

Dave the Barbarian? Nope.
Timon and Pumba show? Nope.
Aladdin show? Nope.
House of Mouse? Nope.
Tarzan animated series? Nope.
Recess? Nope.
The Weekenders? Nope.

I feel so old.

ZncZhrn.png

My cousin's 14 year-old daughter has never seen The Lion King. She completely missed out on Disney's great animated shows and instead grew up with their shitty "sitcoms".

Dave the Barbarian? Nope.
Timon and Pumba show? Nope.
Aladdin show? Nope.
House of Mouse? Nope.
Tarzan animated series? Nope.
Recess? Nope.
The Weekenders? Nope.

I feel so old.

ZncZhrn.png

You'll be yelling at clouds in no time.

Windam

Scaley member
Oh so it's not a gay thread?, that previous picture made me think it was for a second... not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

I try to keep them in check but sometimes they get a bit too rowdy. Sorry.

You'll be yelling at clouds in no time.

I already am. I seriously want to sit her down and make her watch The Lion King one day.

FFS "what's Toy Story?"

GIVE ME BACK THE 90S AND 2000S UP TO 2006, DAMMIT! (Let's face it, 2007 onwards is where shit when downhill.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom