• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
This gif still gives me nightmares.

That tongue should be illegal.

I love his rape face though. And Link's "get the fuck away from me" look.
Best Legend of Zelda game (I never played) from the gifs alone.

It also had the best looking
Twink
Link so far
skyward_sword_link__by_blurreh-d4gnub7.gif

I don't know how or why this has happened, but apparently I am now into wrestling.

For no discernible reason I just decided to watch Summerslam last night.

This shit is so dumb but in the most entertaining way.

Help.

Also has way better gifs than PopGAF jus' sayin'

Kater

Banned
But it's so ridiculously fake. Everything about it is so ludicrous. And that amount of spin is pretty bloody impressive anyway.

Also, without wrestling, the dumbest band in Brighton, SummerSlam 88 would have a name!

Yeah, the spin is pretty good.

But I'd rather play wrestling video games instead of watching the fight shows.

7xgc.gif

lol

Stopped watching the real thing in 2008 since it got fairly boring. I liked that one character with the flannel shirt and the belts on his head back then.

Bro.

I'll cone at you. What flavour ice cream you want bro?

/terrible joke

Also I totally agree they're terrible just like pop music in general ooooooooooh!

why am I still awake :c

Bro.

I just realised that spelling mistake. It hurts, bro. I have that ugly tag on my post that it's been edited.

Strawberry cornetto pls.

And all I know about pop music is that I like Michael Jackson music.

zeemumu

I have jury duty tomorrow in the early morning but I'm scheduled to work from 6:30PM to 10:30PM so there's the off chance that I might just end up going straight to work from jury duty if jury duty lets out before then. *groaning intensifies*

I'm calling in tomorrow anyway just in case.

zeemumu

Cleaned out the closet and the drawers. My bedroom no longer looks like the nerdiest episode of Storage Wars that you've ever seen. I actually found a lot of cool things while I was digging around in here. Found a gold Poliwhirl Pokemon card from Burger King from over a decade ago and a couple of gold coins. Hmm, I hoard a lot of gold stuff...maybe I have a dragon mentality.

Speaking of dragons, where did Windam go? He hasn't posted in here or in Mental Health GAF for a few days.

I also need to get together some form of group to go places with. Fall is my most active season because of the fairs and college and horror-themed amusement park events. I could go on my own but that just seems boring and a waste of time/money. Maybe I pull a Nick Fury and stand in my friends' houses in the middle of the night and tell them that I'm assembling a team. I think that only works if you're Samuel L Jackson, though.

Which do you think is more hectic: Working retail on Black Friday the day of or the Black Friday crowd the night of Thanksgiving?

AcridMeat

Banned
Finished panel lining the head today:

Think I did pretty good for my first time but I have a long way to go. Lines are kinda uneven and stuff.

And never listened before, song was dope! Will have to check out more.
Wow this looks awesome so far, especially for a first time. I know my hand would shake like crazy if I wanted lines that thin.

And yeah this album is incredibly smooth. It reminds me of a random production album from Blend Crafters I got in high school.

We Call It Despair.

edit: Oh sweet MF Doom spit over the blend crafters track.

Chuckie

Finished panel lining the head today:

Think I did pretty good for my first time but I have a long way to go. Lines are kinda uneven and stuff.

And never listened before, song was dope! Will have to check out more.

Wow. Can I send my Deathscythe to you so you can paint it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom