• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
sigh. I miss having that as well.

Getting a six pack is just too much work unless you have some amazing metabolism. Shirts and trousers will look great with just a small amount of muscle and a leanish body (honestly, I'm shocked by how much better my shirts fit since I started doing cardio a couple of months ago and lost much of my pudge), but nobody is going to notice your abs, at least in public.

My mind was shattered when I learned about how many of my training buddies at my previous gym jumped on the HGH train before hitting the beach in summer. I think I was the only one who strictly stuck to whey protein, veggies and chicken.

How do you even train the muscles in that area?
Abs and waist exercises. But more than anything, you need to reduce your body fat as much as you can. So cardio, veggies, cardio and then some more cardio.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I can make my stomach tough but it still just looks flabby regardless of what I do. Can't get those abs to match my chest.

Allow me to say that girls with abs melt me like a candle, but I wouldn't recommend to aim for them unless the girl in question is doing some really serious weight training and dieting to compensate the loss of body fat with some muscle mass.

Or as I say, trading boobs for butt. Because unless you have truly privileged genetics, those sweater puppies are going to vanish. You just can't spot reduce.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Aw, fuck it. I'm going to get some abs just so I can put a picture on Tinder and forget about keeping them.

And with that realization, I'm off to wreck this date.

zeemumu

Allow me to say that girls with abs melt me like a candle, but I wouldn't recommend to aim for them unless the girl in question is doing some really serious weight training and dieting to compensate the loss of body fat with some muscle mass.

Or as I say, trading boobs for butt. Because unless you have truly privileged genetics, those sweater puppies are going to vanish. You just can't spot reduce.

You know I'm a guy, right? By chest I meant my pecs, which are in great shapes because I used to do push ups when bored.

Or if you knew that I was a guy and was just making a statement, that's fine too.

Kater

Banned
Abs and waist exercises. But more than anything, you need to reduce your body fat as much as you can. So cardio, veggies, cardio and then some more cardio.

Well, that doesn't sound all that tough (I don't like fat meats anyway and limited my sweets consumption to almost zero a while ago).

Cardio training is probably the only thing that I would struggle with. Damn Asthma. >_<

Kater

Banned
Shit's the worst. It doesn't trouble me much just yet, but once it gets colder outside I'm fucking dead.

I'm so jealous of people who can go walk or run outside in cold weather. If I take a deep breath when it's cold it almost kills me. :(

tumblr_mumjb6vjAF1rkbcd6o1_500.jpg

That's why I have to cover my face in the winter months, even if it looks goofy, like the person in the pic.

Turin

Banned

I'm of the opinion that unless your concerned about getting hit in the gut for some reason that ab workouts aren't necessary.

If your fit enough to do adequate or above adequate exercises than the abs are already there. It's just a matter of fat percentage.

Kater

Banned
Is this from that horror game teaser that everyone keeps talking about?

Related:
I personally love the Sin City besada gif.

vYnqWY3.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You know I'm a guy, right? By chest I meant my pecs, which are in great shapes because I used to do push ups when bored.

Or if you knew that I was a guy and was just making a statement, that's fine too.

OH. MAN.

I honestly, sincerely, had you pegged for a member of girlgaf. I don't even know how that happened. We should start carrying little dongs and Vs next to our names because I swear to God, I can't remember the gender of half of GAF. I mean, I probably knew it, and then somehow forgot about it because that's how my harebrained head works.

You are not on our WhatsApp group, right? Otherwise I'm sure I would remember you given how fucking foul our conversations are.

False Advertising™
Not even partly ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom