• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

5yMrR.gif

Someone made a gif already. <3

This video is so great :lol

Style

Banned
Finally got a new keyboard and mouse. I've been using on screen keyboard for a couple of weeks now and it's hard to properly express yourself with that. No more short and nonsensical posts! I feel liberated!

irb4jGXd3sndu.gif

Oh by the way, I hope my bizarre poetry doesn't bother anyone. Expect more to come!

Yeah I'm a 100+ wpm guy consistently, and so when I was in Germany for 3 weeks and the only net access I had was through my phone, it was like wearing a straight jacket.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/19/ebola-sacramento-kaiser/14317671/

Well shit. I mean Sacramento's still a ways away from me but it's still kinda freaky.

Probably flu or some other random illness. There has been dozens if not hundreds of false alarms all over Europe. Headaches, fever, coughing... shit, I get that from pollen each Spring :p Don't bother hoarding bottled water and ammo until people start bleeding from their butts.

Also: Paris & Simo feat. Gabrielle Ross - Silent (Original Mix)

Yeah I'm a 100+ wpm guy consistently, and so when I was in Germany for 3 weeks and the only net access I had was through my phone, it was like wearing a straight jacket.

Two days already and your avatar still disturbs me.

Style

Banned

Oh that must have been horrible. D:
Comparing it with wearing a straight jacket is a good allegory.
I got a mechanical keyboard this time because I felt like I deserved some quality after the on screen keyboard nightmare. This feels good to type on, but it's going to take a while to get used to. I went with Cherry Black MX because I wasn't sure what I was going in to.

zeemumu

Probably flu or some other random illness. There has been dozens if not hundreds of false alarms all over Europe. Headaches, fever, coughing... shit, I get that from pollen each Spring :p Don't bother hoarding bottled water and ammo until people start bleeding from their butts.
[/URL]

I'd be less worried if I didn't have a job that required me to interact with hundreds of strangers per day, but it's on the opposite side of the state so the odds of it jumping that distance all the way to me are pretty low, especially with quarantine procedures. There's basically hundreds of miles of nothing in between Northern and Southern California, so unless orange trees can contract it, I should be fine.

I haven't measured my wpm since high school. Back then it topped out at 96.

Yes, Funky, my Avatar is amazing I know.

Oh that must have been horrible. D:
Comparing it with wearing a straight jacket is a good allegory.
I got a mechanical keyboard this time because I felt like I deserved some quality after the on screen keyboard nightmare. This feels good to type on, but it's going to take a while to get used to. I went with Cherry Black MX because I wasn't sure what I was going in to.

I've got a Ducky keyboard with Cherry Brown switches. Not as loud as some. Still feels great though.

So glad you fought that battle with this gif, bae <3

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

I'm using this ironically. The song is still terrible. <3

Who is that? Is she having a mild stroke?

It's Ayumi Hamasaki. #J-pop

It might be constant pain from all the plastic surgery?

!!!

Go in.

Guys, I can't get over Swiftzzie's racism and cultural appropriation.

While T-Swizzle's bit of appropriation and stereotyping is gross and she should be called out on it, at least she isn't Miley Cyrus who actually wanted people to believe she wasn't exploiting urban culture and stereotyping just to make a quick buck and garner 15 seconds of fame.

A casually racist and ignorant piece of human trash.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Posted this on the hannibal OT but I'll post it here too. An unflattering selfie of me with Mads Mikkelsen from Hannibal. I was so nervous and shy, but he was so nice!!! I was trying to think of somethig to say to him, but I could only ask for a selfie and group pic...

xNUviJw.jpg

Turin be jealous.

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

I'm using this ironically. The song is still terrible. <3
I'm literally on my knees at work praying for the sins you just committed within that spoiler tag.

Oh fearsome and awe-inspiring Taylord, please forgive this Madonna-lover. He knows not of which he speaks. A(ll too well)men.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
If that's giving you the fits, try this.
I was supposed to meet my date in an hour, but I think I'm switching sides now.

How should I tell her?

Edit:

Speaking of which. My soccer teammates had never heard of the term "cum gutters", and I had to teach them what they were last week at practice... o_______o

The WHAT?

Edit 2: The Adonis belt? Jesus, you guys have filthy words for everything.

zeemumu

Dreading the day when someone challenges me to the ice bucket challenge. I'm not very tolerant of water outside of swimming or rain. Basically I'm a fire/fighting type for those of you in the Pokeverse

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
What the fuck is an Adonis belt? LOLL!

kpO4qLL.png

This shit I used to have and now is never coming back.

Dreading the day when someone challenges me to the ice bucket challenge. I'm not very tolerant of water outside of swimming or rain. Basically I'm a fire/fighting type for those of you in the Pokeverse

I'd be more scared of the ice cubes if somebody is dropping/throwing the bucket on you. A girl I know had her lower lip split open when some cunt hurled one at her for funsies.

Kater

Banned
The WHAT?

Edit 2: The Adonis belt? Jesus, you guys have filthy words for everything.

Are you talking about the gay jargon in general?

Because we have cute words too like bear and twink (from "Twinkies").

Who wastes cum on a belly anyway.
Oral sex ftw.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yeah that ain't no Adonis belt. Those be cum gutters :3.

Why are they never coming back? o_o

Because I'M AN ADULT NOW with a salary of my own, and that means that I buy my own groceries, which in turn means that from time to time a twinkie or an ice cream tube manages to slip into my shopping trolley. Things were different when I was a teen living with my parents.

Granted, 30 minutes of high intensity cardio keeps my stomach flat, but I don't have the fucking energy to get my abs sculpted. Too much work. I'd rather enjoy a spoonful of ice cream from time to time than get shredded for the benefit of nobody but my own ego.

I've been seriously considering a cutting diet since I got back to the dating biz, but it's so damn depleting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom