• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TryKP0ZGICc

rs_160x200-140120104955-tumblr_mzl799ZPPe1s3874no1_250.gif
Notbad.jif

On the topic of Pop songs messages, there's plenty of tracks with wonderful points that don't involve banging.

Robot, you cool and all but just embrace people have different taste. :p no need to cut out an entire genre just because there's some songs and singers you dislike.

Trust me gorl, I'm a fan of all genres. Just pick the songs and artists you like best and enjoy them!

Oh no, I wasn't trying to be disparaging about it at all, it was just meant to be a little jokey thing from my experience in both genres, even if my pop experience is somewhat limited.

And I have no problems with people listening to what they want, I've just sort of got this hangover from being an elitist teen where I sort of still do it but entirely in jest. Which doesn't come across so well on the internet if I don't explain it. I tend to ham it up a bit more in real life and have a dumb "I'm not being serious" grin on my face which tends to work better >_>

Unless you listen to like Skrewdriver or other racist or homophobic or whatever shit. In which case fuck you

Wazzy

Banned
Oh no, I wasn't trying to be disparaging about it at all, it was just meant to be a little jokey thing from my experience in both genres, even if my pop experience is somewhat limited.

And I have no problems with people listening to what they want, I've just sort of got this hangover from being an elitist teen where I sort of still do it but entirely in jest. Which doesn't come across so well on the internet if I don't explain it. I tend to ham it up a bit more in real life and have a dumb "I'm not being serious" grin on my face which tends to work better >_>

Unless you listen to like Skrewdriver or other racist or homophobic or whatever shit. In which case fuck you

It's all good gorl. I just wanted to say since there's a lot of times you've expressed your dislike for pop. :p

You need to use emotes to show you're messing around. :D

MutFox

Banned

743pv7l.jpg

JK ;P

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I call bullshit. You guys exterminated the native Mexicans. REMEMBER THAT?!* International tastes my foot.

Because you're so old. :p

But we gave you Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, Rosario Dawson and Zoe Saldana so you could get your thirst on.

WE WERE NOT THAT BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom