• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
I can't function currently due to my lack of donuts.

I had a crisis of confidence today at lunch and spent a good 5 minutes standing at the bakery counter. I was fighting my inner turmoil over whether to buy and consume a box of 4 doughnuts on top of my normal lunch. I wrestled myself away sans doughnuts in the end.

I made the wrong choice.

:eyes:

I C this shade, niece.

Yt3B3sk.gif

Halo 2

Banned
I used to eat a dozen donuts in a night pretty regularly.
ugg™ donuts are delicious.

Krispy kreme are tasty! I wish there was still one around here.

My main goal in life currently is to find/eat a cronut.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Same here, I've had to cut back significantly on my dairy, lactose is slowly becoming my enemy.

So I'm not the only one.

Lactose intolerance seems to come and go, though. Some days a single glass of milk will kill me, whereas others I could chug entire bottles of it.

Soy milk goes well with On's protein powder, anyway.

My Brain Has Stopped And Left Me Here

*listens to Weezer*

Seriously though my brain's just stopped working

I am Groot?

---------------------------

I can have milk aaaaaaall the time. I mainly drink water, milk, tea and black coffee. Sometimes San Pellegrino sparkling beverage. Haven't had any sort of other fizzy drink in months and I'm glad for it.

Halo 2

Banned
So I'm not the only one.

Lactose intolerance seems to come and go, though. Some days a single glass of milk will kill me, whereas others I could chug entire bottles of it.

Soy milk goes well with On's protein powder, anyway.

Yeah, sometimes I can eat a couple pints of ice cream and be fine, others I eat one freakin cheeseburger and die all day.

My vegan sister shows me all sorts of non-dairy stuff that is delicious though so that rocks.
Also lactase pills are a lifesaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom