• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Now I am kind of curious about this series. I guess I watch it after I am finished with Monster and Sherlock.

I saw one Episode once of it but I was high and don't remember all that much.

Obviously it won't be everyone's cup of tea but for me, and apparently for a good many others, watching it's been an intensely cathartic experience. :)

:(((((
I think I'm gonna watch a happier show next, hah

I went and rewatched every season of Sherlock after that and even replayed some of it's episodes afterwards. :p

That show is such delicious cheese. <3

Risgroo

I went and rewatched every season of Sherlock after that and even replayed some of it's episodes afterwards. :p

That show is such delicious cheese. <3

I've watched it twice already this year tho :p
Maybe some Eastbound & Down will cheer me up
jpFhDjE.gif

The Wire! :D

I actually haven't seen a single episode, but I hear it's kinda good-ish.

Kater

Banned
Obviously it won't be everyone's cup of tea but for me, and apparently for a good many others, watching it's been an intensely cathartic experience. :)
Okay, that means I first have to finish Monster which will make me more and more depressed, then BBC Sherlock to cheer me up and then I watch the Hannibal TV series which will bring me down again.

By the way, have you watched Hannibal Rising? That film was pretty good actually for me as a Hannibal fan. That scene with the butcher in the woods, haha. sogood.gif
Maybe some Eastbound & Down will cheer me up
jpFhDjE.gif
That gif slayed me. xD

Goes on my list as well.

FRIDAY \o/

Im so hungry right now

and its just 11.20 AM

worked a loooooooooooooong day yesterday. 14 hours. This week's been rough.

GoT is so fun :D I loooooooooooove all the epic moments !!!

Jaime x Brienne OTP

Turin

Banned
Sweet summer children. You can back who you like but it doesn't change the inevitable. They're all going to die screaming. ^_^

Chuckie

Stannis is a cunt, both book-Stannis and tv-Stannis. Extremely unlikeable.
Davos is a nice guy, but the 'You are my king!' gets on my nerves a bit. I have a problem with authority I think :p

#teamArya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom