• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Man, Hannibal is sooo good! I feel like I've already seen half the show in gif form ITT, but I'm loving it. Best thing so far(just started S2) is Hannibal's super fly plastic suit
W5CsJkR.jpg

Mads is so cool, shame he's Danish.

Oh BOY.

Turin

Banned
Nah, Papa just be chattin' shit. I know he would drag his cock through three miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Well, she's definitely super cute but anyone who gets out is going to see cute girls all the time. I actually think she'll get more attractive as she gets older.

Love your creative insults btw. ;)

Well technically they're cyborgs, not androids, but I only meant appearance-wise.

I love Abridged for pointing that out. :)

qAWwpwz.jpg

Little doggy :)

!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Here's a pic I posted a while back of my buddy. :)

Man, Hannibal is sooo good! I feel like I've already seen half the show in gif form ITT, but I'm loving it. Best thing so far(just started S2) is Hannibal's super fly plastic suit

Mads is so cool, shame he's Danish.

Welcome the club, man!!! Best show on tv tbh.

And while I'm obviously Team-Will, Mads is damn cool as well. The way he dresses sometimes in the show would look ridiculous on anyone else but he sells that shit.

tumblr_inline_n6iuxdortF1qgp297.gif

Haha, go on Wazzy! I love it when my fellow gaffers show unshakeable dedication to their chosen fandom.

And where was my pat on the back for the Hannibal shirt? Hmmmmmmmmm?

zeemumu

Nobody with a dog is ever truly alone. Man's best friend for real.

It's good to have a dog but honestly you can be surrounded by people and still feel completely alone. The only two ways to fix that are to find people who you enjoy being around, or learn to embrace being alone. The second one can actually be used to kill time until you accomplish the first one, but damn does it suck when it's just you and you don't know how to deal with it, especially when it's because everyone else is already busy spending time with their SO's, mostly because it feels like you're both losing your friend and is a reminder or how alone you are, and you can't just hit fast forward on your life waiting for things to work out, because sometimes it isn't that easy, and you end up missing out on more instead of gaining more because you were on autopilot the whole time. Learned all of this these past few years and it seems like this is the year where I finally started sorting all of it out in my brain.

I think this post is a result of me being really tired because I know that I have to go to work at 6:30AM tomorrow morning and the strange ability that my bed has cause me to reflect on things.

Risgroo

Don't do this to me
Welcome the club, man!!! Best show on tv tbh.

And while I'm obviously Team-Will, Mads is damn cool as well. The way he dresses sometimes in the show would look ridiculous on anyone else but he sells that shit.
I love Will, but sadly I'd already seen
that poster for S2 before I started the series, so I kiiinda knew what was going to happen to him.
I guess cool just runs in the Mikkelsen family. Mads has been a Bond villain and Hannibal, and his brother pissed in Sherlock's fireplace.
That whole NeoGAF bad posts Twitter account thread is really... Uh... It's just uh.
It's so scary outside of FakeGAF :/

Turin

Banned
It's good to have a dog but honestly you can be surrounded by people and still feel completely alone. The only two ways to fix that are to find people who you enjoy being around, or learn to embrace being alone. The second one can actually be used to kill time until you accomplish the first one, but damn does it suck when it's just you and you don't know how to deal with it, especially when it's because everyone else is already busy spending time with their SO's, mostly because it feels like you're both losing your friend and is a reminder or how alone you are, and you can't just hit fast forward on your life waiting for things to work out, because sometimes it isn't that easy, and you end up missing out on more instead of gaining more because you were on autopilot the whole time. Learned all of this these past few years and it seems like this is the year where I finally started sorting all of it out in my brain.

I think this post is a result of me being really tired because I know that I have to go to work at 6:30AM tomorrow morning and the strange ability that my bed has cause me to reflect on things.

Well, that's a little different for everybody. Not everyone has the same level of desire for companionship. I do like people but being around them too much is exhausting. I often just want to chill by myself or with my dog and whatever little hobby/activity I feel like enjoying.

This is however somewhat of a problem when I'm somewhat frequently declining offers to hang out or go somewhere. It's particularly a problem with two of my best friends. I guess it bums them out a little and then I feel kind of bad about it.

But back to you. I would recommend being good to yourself because you seem like one of those good dudes who will bend over backwards to help out a pal which is a good thing, my dad is like that and it's one of the things I've admired about him, but I also saw people badly take advantage of his good nature and it really frustrated me.

I love Will, but sadly I'd already seen
that poster for S2 before I started the series, so I kiiinda knew what was going to happen to him.
I guess cool just runs in the Mikkelsen family. Mads has been a Bond villain and Hannibal, and his brother pissed in Sherlock's fireplace.

I did not know that was his brother! :O

You don't fuck with the Mikkelson's. :D

zeemumu

Well they did make the Saw series. If you want to see the rest of the trailer, you'll have to play their game.

Most people are so ungrateful for new Mockingjay news. But not you...not anymore.

MutFox

Banned
I haven't really seen any of the Hunger movies...
I've only seen part of the 1st one and I was playing video games, it was in the background.

The costumes made me laugh though.
Is it a comedy?

zeemumu

I haven't really seen any of the Hunger movies...
I've only seen part of the 1st one and I was playing video games, it was in the background.

The costumes made me laugh though.
Is it a comedy?

No but the Starving Games is a comedy. A really bad comedy but a comedy nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom