• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Nintendo has been giving random people four codes for the demo. I got lucky to get a code from a friendly gaffer.
Just came back in here and already figured it out on my own. Thank for the reply, anyway.

Had no luck in the 3DS Code thread.

;_;

zeemumu

Breh, I'm totally not like that.
I can easily get attracted to people without knowing a single thing about them.

I'm the opposite. I have to get to know her before I actually start to feel legitimate attraction. I can see a woman and think that she's physically attractive, but to me that's not the same as being actually attractive. Kim Kardashian is physically attractive but there's no chance in hell that I'd ever want to ask her out because sometimes being hot isn't enough.

Kater

Banned
Treehouse is playing Smash right now guys.
I wonder why only the guys are playing...

Not that I'm complaining about it.

uir5brk.gif

MutFox

Banned
Bitch face is the most unattractive thing to me...

*Bitch face, when someone looks to be in a constant bitchy mood just by looking at their face.

Chuckie

*Bitch face, when someone looks to be in a constant bitchy mood just by looking at their face.

I love bitch face. I'm really attracted to mean girls (who are not actually mean but just have a face like that)

002.jpg

zeemumu

I like slightly nerdy women. Not women who are only into nerdy stuff, but those women who would understand if you referenced an anime or something. Glasses and English accents are also a plus.

Chuckie

Haha, I can't stand that face...
Could be the prettiest girl, but it's just a turnoff for me.

I should add that the girl must not have a permanent bitch face though. Like the pic I postes... Ziyi can have a major bitch face but also a supercute sweet smile.

MutFox

Banned
I like slightly nerdy women. Not women who are only into nerdy stuff, but those women who would understand if you referenced an anime or something. Glasses and English accents are also a plus.

Aww, hell yeah dude!

I should add that the girl must not have a permanent bitch face though. Like the pic I postes... Ziyi can have a major bitch face but also a supercute sweet smile.

Yeah, anyone can have a bitch face every now and then...
It's the Perma Bitchface I can't stand.

Kater

Banned
I have a bitch face too.

(T_T)

I like this girl too btw
She is such a cool girl and I can really identify with her. Self-doubts and all that. And falling deeply in love with someone. I even stalked some guy one time when I was younger (when I was 17) like her.

Glad I dropped that stuff when I got older (stalking). Could have gotten me in deep trouble.

Chuckie

I have a bitch face too.

I think I have that too actually. People always think I am pissed off or something...and I always have to say: No...this is my default face

She is such a cool girl and I can really identify with her. Self-doubts and all that. And falling deeply in love with someone. I even stalked some guy one time when I was younger (when I was 17) like her.

Glad I dropped that stuff when I got older (stalking). Could have gotten me in deep trouble.

Glad you dropped that. Besides the fact that stalking is bad...it also reeks of insecurity...which is never good (and yes....I also learned that the hard way)

Kater

Banned
I think I have that too actually. People always think I am pissed off or something...and I always have to say: No...this is my default face
Bitchface-supernatural-19928823-500-400.gif

It's probably like this for me. According to other people I switch to that face most of the time, no matter what situation. It has gotten to a point where it is frustrating for myself. :/

Good morning thread!!!

🌺🌼🌸🍀🌻🌷🌹🌿🌼🌸🌺

Admit it....you love my self-created chibi-kraken!

...b-b-baka, it's not like it's super cute or anything!!!!

anigif_enhanced-28635-1403027031-1.gif

You are from now on officially Mabel. :D

Right?
lol1.png

Yaaaaaay 👯

I live fairly close to multiple theme parks that all modify themselves for Halloween (Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags, etc.) so when this time of the year shows up I gather up a group of my friends and we plan trips to the Halloween events.

I just couldn't do AHS. I might be able to tolerate Asylum, but Season 1 and Coven would kill me. One of the soundstages in the Universal Studios lower lot had a Hannibal poster on it so I'm assuming that they use that soundstage for filming the show.

Ooooooooh sounds so fun! What are you dressing up as, this year? 👻

I've never been halloweening 😪

I've seen season 1 and asylum. But yes its kind of a particularly campy show. Hannibal is better, by far 😊

Aaaaaaaa, kitties!!!! So cuuuuuuute *___*

Kater

Banned
Edit: I forgot to add a title. :(

1,2,3 1,2,3 drink

But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cos I'm just holding on for tonight
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cos I'm just holding on for tonight
On for tonight

Dollar shots started 1 hour ago. Must.......find strength to go out....... f u strep throat.
Don't overdo it. :(

Also, where's Jake? Did he get banned or something?

zeemumu

so fun! What are you dressing up as, this year? 👻

I've never been halloweening 😪

I've seen season 1 and asylum. But yes its kind of a particularly campy show. Hannibal is better, by far 😊

Aaaaaaaa, kitties!!!! So cuuuuuuute *___*

You're only allowed to dress up for the disneyland one because it's just park wide trick or treating, and some rides are modified for Halloween (Haunted Mansion becomespecially Nightmare Before Christmas). The other parks are pure horror. Universal was full of dead children props in one of their unfinished scare zones that I passed by yesterday while they were setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom