• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I beat that shit when I was like nine, breh.

I remember one level with the fucking waves and platforming and shit. White knuckling it all the way through.

Mizrabel is kicking my ass. Knock her down to her last star and then the wave of BS starts. Fuck her. Fuck this game.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
ht9h3.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Danielle+Haim+Glastonbury+Festival+Day+2+KgUZhaqW32yl.jpg

Danielle Haim is so awesome and I want her to headbutt me in the face.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sounds like me when I played pick up basketball for a couple hours after spending the afternoon at the beach.

I couldn't walk for two days and had a blister on one foot and a blood blister on the other.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, played football for the first time in a couple months yesterday, I can barely walk

I get side stitches after about 10 seconds of sprinting now. I used to always have scabs from tripping and running everywhere, and now the cuts on my knees are lonely without any new friends. Feels bad.

NinjaBoiX

Lady in a burka refused to get on the bus before me, like she literally stood there for a minute or so while I messed on with my bag to get my pass out. Which would be a lovely gesture if it was common courtesy rather than some dogmatically ingrained obligation.

I didn't take umbrage from it, she was just doing what she feels is right, and being courteous as a side effect. But the real reason didn't hit me until I sat down.

:negman:

i had pulled chicken on hawaiian rolls for dinner earlier tonight and it was fucking delicious.

i didn't know it was a thing until today either.

i have dibs on alana, ya'll can have the other two.
tumblr_n8kucvGfYJ1srj5apo1_500.jpg

Turin

Banned
Danielle+Haim+Glastonbury+Festival+Day+2+KgUZhaqW32yl.jpg

Danielle Haim is so awesome and I want her to headbutt me in the face.

I don't know who this is but I want her to hit me with that guitar and strangle me with the chords.

Me right now:

200_s.gif

the freshmaker

bale2.gif

Lady in a burka refused to get on the bus before me, like she literally stood there for a minute or so while I messed on with my bag to get my pass out. Which would be a lovely gesture if it was common courtesy rather than some dogmatically ingrained obligation.

I didn't take umbrage from it, she was just doing what she feels is right, and being courteous as a side effect. But the real reason didn't hit me until I sat down.

:negman:

If I see a woman in a burka I kind of feel compelled to open the door for her or something. I'm not that chivalrous at all but burkas make me sad.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mt8f87ndTE1sajg7no1_500.gif

Pictured: Matt Damon hard at work on a theorem to explain why people are stupid enough to prefer chalkboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom