• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My bar is serving free paella tapas with each beer.

qjuoG66.jpg

*hangry*

I had just woken up and I'm a bit sensitive to sound when that happens <_<

I will listen later.

I'm gonna make you listen to good music and you will like it

Follow that up with Complete Control and White Man In Hammersmith Palais by The Clash, Get Over You and You've Got My Number (Why Don't You Use It?) by The Undertones and What Do I Get? and Orgasm Addict by The Buzzcocks

ur welcom

Follow that up with Complete Control and White Man In Hammersmith Palais by The Clash, Get Over You and You've Got My Number (Why Don't You Use It?) by The Undertones and What Do I Get? and Orgasm Addict by The Buzzcocks

ur welcom

Tanx.

Hammersmith Palais...I know that place. It is sort of near me. Just sayin'.

Linius

Enjoying the first day off from my 3,5 week vacation by doing nothing really. Catch up on some series I skipped out on the past time. Man I looked forward to having a few weeks off. First time since january.

LuffyZoro

ur welcom

Never mind The Buzzcocks

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just ate the largest salad in existence. I can already feel the fibre passing through my gibblets like a steel brush through a pipe.

NinjaBoiX

Not a fan of Slade Rob, even though Noddy is 100% dude. His sideburns alone contain more testosterone than most premier league football teams.
I just ate the largest salad in existence. I can already feel the fibre passing through my gibblets like a steel brush through a pipe.
Such a way with words.

NinjaBoiX

Lace is sexy as fuck.

This chick in front of me has this lush summer dress on; cut just below and hanging with a little flare off her pert butt, fitted beautifully around her midriff and the whole part above the bust is sheer white lace.

Tf9PV5Q.png

Wait to read about my shits.
Yeah, you are known on this forum for your shit posts.

(heh)

Not a fan of Slade Rob, even though Noddy is 100% dude. His sideburns alone contain more testosterone than most premier league football teams.

Man, how can you not like this? This is all the rads

So there'd been this spider up above my door for the last week or so. I didn't bother it 'cause it wasn't moving at all and thought it'd bugger off at some point.

I looked today.

It was surrounded by baby spiders.

...HOOVER TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom