• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
White satin bedsheets:

Pros
Sleeping nekkid turns into a life-changing event, each night.
They look gorgeous.

Cons
A small cut from shaving opened at night. There are tiny stains of blood EVERYWHERE. And they won't come out.
I dropped the sheets on the terrace's floor as I was putting them on the line and now they are filthy as fuck. Off to the washing machine again.

Conclusion: I need a maid/buttler.

Fuck Eminenema and his I'm-not-homophobic-I-just-throw-around-homophobic-slurs-left-and-right-I-hugged-Elton-John-once-it's-all-okay-now bullshit.

I'll still be able to break a motha-fuckin' table
Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half

wjO3dGv.gif

No deep rooted homophobia there at all.

Wazzy

Banned
Fuck Eminenema and his I'm-not-homophobic-I-just-throw-around-homophobic-slurs-left-and-right-I-hugged-Elton-John-once-it's-all-okay-now bullshit.

I'll still be able to break a motha-fuckin' table
Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half

wjO3dGv.gif

No deep rooted homophobia there at all.
Oh yeah he's a homophobic douche. Ain't no denying.

Which is a shame because he makes great music. I'm so tired of artists dropping the word faggot. One of my favourite songs had it(eminem ft on the song heh) and I just shook my head. Also said dyke.

Peter and I bout to meet up y'allllllllllll

Yayyyyy! You two have lot's of fun you terrible Sharks fans <3

Me too but not in a jello mold.

How about raw brussel sprouts yuck.

Brussel sprouts were created by Satan. I'm sure of it.

You know something gr9 made from cabbage tho? Sauerkraut. Whoa damn. I can eat that shit plain. As long as it's actually sour. Hate when people sweeten the fuck out of it.

Halo 2

Banned
Brussel sprouts were created by Satan. I'm sure of it.

You know something gr9 made from cabbage tho? Sauerkraut. Whoa damn. I can eat that shit plain. As long as it's actually sour. Hate when people sweeten the fuck out of it.

I love me some buttery brussel sprouts.

OH MAN there is this Polish joint I order from occasionally that makes the best sauerkraut I've ever had.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
What do you do when you are a lazy ass bachelor and don't feel like ironing your shit? You leave the clothes on the board and take the next shirt. So I've been doing this until I ran out of spring and early summer clothes.

Two sweaters, one jacket, six t-shirts, three button up long sleeve shirts, two short sleeve shirts, four trousers two sets of bedsheets and an inordinate amount of socks and undies, most of it out of the picture.

Somebody send help.

What do you do when you are a lazy ass bachelor and don't feel like ironing your shit? You leave the clothes on the board and take the next shirt. So I've been doing this until I ran out of spring and early summer clothes.

Two sweaters, one jacket, six t-shirts, three button up long sleeve shirts, two short sleeve shirts, four trousers two sets of bedsheets and an inordinate amount of socks and undies, most of it out of the picture.

Somebody send help.

I ain't judgin', breh.

I'm just as bad.

Halo 2

Banned

Linius

I'm glad I posted Warpaint. They deserve some new listeners.

My go to summer album this year is Typhoon - Lobi da Basi. But that's a Dutch hiphop album so I don't think anyone in here will enjoy that :p

zeemumu

I'm on lunch break right now. I go back in about 20 minutes, then I'll have 3 more hours until I can leave.

I'm gonna take fitnessGAF's advice on the smaller butt thing. I have Dat ass but I'm a dude so it's weird at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom