• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina Fey, breh. Bless her writing skills.

Mean Girls 2 is probably a good example of how Mean Girls would have turned out had Tina Fey not written the script.

Disclaimer: I haven't actually watched Mean Girls 2. I'm assuming it's intolerably awful just from the trailers.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
28042012596.jpg

The best meals I've ever eaten looked absolutely terrible.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
corduroyCHUCK is fucking asking me whether it's fucking allowed to fucking swear on
fucking
Gaf. I told him it was frowned upon.

Haha, I don't even swear that much in real life... :p

i remember when i started, basically i was on a bus in 6th grade, and i was like "im gonna do it, i need to find something to swear about" so there was some mystery substance on the ground and i was like "oh, ive got it!" so i started looking at it until i had an audience, and then i was like "what the fuck is that??" and this other dude was like "oh man, i dont even know, gross." then i was like
102096-hot-fuzz-fuck-yeah-gif-Imgur-sNOR.gif

every day for the rest of my life

MutFox

Banned
I played CAH at the party I went to last night...
Which is good, cause I wanted to play with you guys last night.

Got my CAH fix...

zeemumu

My Cards Against Humanity game just showed up in the mail the other day. I'm supposed to take it to a friend's house during a group movie night thing that we were going to plan. I'm also going to bring Scott Pilgrim vs. the World since I'm pretty much the only person in my group to have seen it. Hopefully that Halloweentown Road shirt that I got her as a present shows up before then so I can just bring it with me (thanks again to whoever suggested that shirt to me on the 4th).

Turin

Banned
Emily must feel like a hobbit sometimes.

shelob244.gif

It's occurred to me that even though I don't smoke I like being around people when they do.

Sherlock_sniff-cropped.gif

Little bitch
Growing so bored of your fits
'Cause sooner or later you're done
And not with the worms
And no one remembers your name
Too bad

#Sky Ferreira #Red Lips #Chune™

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Just woke up

Jake. Tina feys book is rly good.

mmm bbq?

BBQ sauce, rasher bacon, moz cheese, red onion, capsicum, chilli flakes.

Essentially the resurrection of Christ on wheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom