• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
This TMZ show where they talk shit about celebs is playing in the break room and omg this is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Now a FarmVille 2 commercial.
They know their audience.

TMZ is such utter sewer trash.

Now a FarmVille 2 commercial.
They know their audience.

AMSFNKDJGKLAJKLFJASKFJASDALFKALKJ

Don't hold back.

Tricky feat. Martina Topley-Bird - Makes Me Wanna Die

Everyone should have some Tricky in their life, dude is to cool for school. Martina Topley-Bird is amazeballs too, Quixotic is one of my favourite records.

Vibin' breh.

arya-gif-2.gif

Linius

What a beautiful third place game for my Dutch boys. Now I can think back on this tournament on a sort of positive note.

Necrovex

Guys, I followed Mute's advice and started on Europa Universalis IV. I wasn't sure what to expect, since this was my first time playing a Paradox game. I was unbelievably scarred by my experience. I start my first game ever, epic music starts blaring at me, and all of this information appeared, and I had no idea what to do! I was horrified to the point where I ran to my simple bro game, Resident Evil 6.

What should I watch to actually prepare myself for EUIV?

zeemumu

Guys, I'm going to do a challenge where I post nothing but positive stuff for a week, starting now. So monitor my posts and call me out on it if I say something mean starting after this post.

You are all beautiful people.

Halo 2

Banned
Guys, I'm going to do a challenge where I post nothing but positive stuff for a week, starting now. So monitor my posts and call me out on it if I say something mean starting after this post.

You are all beautiful people.

You can do it! Don't let the jerks be distracting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom