• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wazzy and bluebadger, since you're siblings, which one of you is the peter hitchens and which is the chris?

ignoring the fact that the latter is dead of course

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
dat cleavage tho

SAYoiJt.jpg

So hot.

AcridMeat

Banned
Totally freaking out over some idiot thinking some guy in a blue flannel is a federal agent while finding some meat that he thinks is an alien I dunno.

Also guy touching his mustache means totinos pizza rolls according to the tv box.

NinjaBoiX

Morning feelers,

Did my trial shift at Mint Lounge last night, it went really well! Had a fun night, met the cute bar staff (Chrissy is so fly, she had the shortest shorts on, fuuuccc...) bopped to some wicked tunes, made a little extra pocket money in tips and the manager said she was impressed.

I got the job, obviously, 'cos I'm totally mint. It's only a little bit on top while I work with the bro, it's more just a bit of fun on a weekend than a real job, but still...

npPIo.gif
npPIo.gif
This is class chief. Props on learning how to link tag too!

sZcBDGA.jpg

NinjaBoiX

all my favorite radeo pictures contain certain star-shaped body parts not fit for gaf
Yeah, you can only really post like 10% of the Google search results. She likes to get nekkid that one. This is cool though, might as well post it as I uploaded it with the other one:

rDUTuFf.jpg

Her tatts are so fly too.

NinjaBoiX

And that's been a problem with you since... ?
Hey man, the little lady is 25, well above my creep rule age!

And plus, it's one thing crushing on a singer because she's cool and attractive, a bit different when she's taking her clothes off for a living innit. It's the bare flesh that makes it feel a bit weird.

She's just so skinny, baby faced and has quite a flat chest. It's an awkward combo. I don't think I'd let it be an issue though, haha.

NinjaBoiX

You dingus told me Skype was fun, but there's only Tiddums and his hairy face guarding the door.
Yeah, I tried my best with the Skype chat, but it's hard work on the mobile app. It updates seemingly whenever the fuck it wants to, and whenever it does, it throws you back to the bottom of the chat which is annoying when you're trying to catch up. Every time you click a link it does the same.

It's like pissing in the wind. I'm sure it's perfectly usable on a PC, but I can't be arsed with the mobile app anymore. We should start a what'sapp chat! It's much better. BritGAF's is often more entertaining than the thread with all these pesky mods enforcing rules and stuff.

:p

I'll just stick to this thread in the mean time.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yeah, I tried my best with the Skype chat, but it's hard work on the mobile app. It updates seemingly whenever the fuck it wants to, and whenever it does, it throws you back to the bottom of the chat which is annoying when you're trying to catch up. Every time you click a link it does the same.

It's like pissing in the wind. I'm sure it's perfectly usable on a PC, but I can't be arsed with the mobile app anymore. We should start a what'sapp chat! It's much better. BritGAF's is often more entertaining than the thread with all these pesky mods enforcing rules and stuff.

I could share my shameful Tinder reject... finds.

Linius

Footy Gaf has a whatsapp group too. It's kind of disturbing at times, but it's great :lol

NinjaBoiX

Footy Gaf has a whatsapp group too. It's kind of disturbing at times, but it's great :lol
I hear Wilbur and WoodenLung get drunk and size each other on the regular. I'm not sure I'm ready to see more GAF genitals.

Tashbrooke scarred my mind...

Linius

I hear Wilbur and WoodenLung get drunk and size each other on the regular. I'm not sure I'm ready to see more GAF genitals.

Tashbrooke scarred my mind...

They don't even have to be drunk. That chat is a thing of beauty.

And then someone decided to post balls in the footy thread and got himself perma banned. I can understand avid football fans rather avoid the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom