• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I want to shave my legs and armpits but what if it never grows back?

NinjaBoiX

It's on then. PM your deets and I'll set up the Whatsapp Group.

Please, refrain of dix pix. For now.
Yiss! Good man.

Welcome to the new age Skype luddites.
They don't even have to be drunk. That chat is a thing of beauty.

And then someone decided to post balls in the footy thread and got himself perma banned. I can understand avid football fans rather avoid the thread.
Haha, yeah, I was talking to him about it on Facebook when he was banned.

Love Woodie, I think he's hilarious.

zeemumu

Let's see, a quick scroll through what I missed:

Windam talking about masturbating
Wait, going more than once in a row is abnormal?

Wazzy and BB at a party
you both look great, by the way

I think that's about it. Nothing eventful on my side. I just woke up. Had a weird dream that I was talking to my best friend who I haven't talked to in over a week. It's been kind of a weird friendship. I met her in highschool and we just started talking and she was a great friend, then somewhere along the line I developed feelings and everything went kind of weird for me, then those feelings started to go away and everything was fine, then she started dating someone else and those feelings started to come back and made my depression worse, then she moved and now I'm working on getting rid of them again while maintaining my friendship, which seems to be going okay, but she hasn't responded to any of my texts in a while, and my brain would try to tell me that it's because she's mad at me even though there's no reason that I could think of for her to be mad at me so I know that's not true, but I have a hard time convincing myself. I think she just doesn't have her phone on her or something though.

I hear Wilbur and WoodenLung get drunk and size each other on the regular. I'm not sure I'm ready to see more GAF genitals.

Tashbrooke scarred my mind...

iJKH8akNjwcbC.gif

NinjaBoiX

I'm sure people follow me on GAF. Whenever I mention someone's name in a thread that they've never ever posted in before, they reply mere minutes later.

It's happened with strafer, Yoshichan, SquiddyCracker and now WoodenLung. Peeps must regularly check my post history, it's the only explanation.

Sometimes it's tough being the coolest poster on GAF.

I'm sure people follow me on GAF. Whenever I mention someone's name in a thread that they've never ever posted in before, they reply mere minutes later.

It's happened with strafer, Yoshichan, SquiddyCracker and now WoodenLung. Peeps must regularly check my post history, it's the only explanation.

It's totally them following you and not searching their username to see if they've been quoted. No sir. ;P

Don't worry, Ninj. I follow you.

The_Poet

Banned

(Or people search their name for being quoted)

Sorry to wet your lettuce :p

EDIT: Driod: We have similar looking avatars and now posting styles. You my long lost twin or something breh?

Are you saying you don't search for your username?

Please understand.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm trying to set this Whatsapp thing, but the app is so incredibly obtuse and won't let me add you guys as contacts. Bear with me as I navigate through it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

You called?

I'm totally stalking you, sir :3

Linius

I'm trying to set this Whatsapp thing, but the app is so incredibly obtuse and won't let me add you guys as contacts. Bear with me as I navigate through it.

It's the easiest way to add people to your phones contact list. Then start a group in Whatsapp and add people from your contact list.

Or at least that's how it works for me.

Linius

I also never search my name on Gaf. But that's probably because I know no one will post about me in threads I don't visit. I'm very partial to visiting certain community threads and sometimes game OT's. But I'm not the kind of poster that appears in every offtopic thread about weird shit. I usually only read those.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well the "search your username" or whatever it is.

Fair play I suppose, I just can't ever see myself doing that.

Once you start using it, it becomes an addiction!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I could walk the 30 mins to McDonald's right now in the dead of night and walk through the drive-through and get some food, but it'd been 3 month since i've eaten McDonald's food. Give me the emotional strength I need to stay right where I am.

Also regarding Stephen's armpit, I would drag my balls 3000 miles over broken glass, barbed wire, hot coals, salt, and lemon juice just for a chance to sniff it.

I hope you all know that I am joking.

Halo 2

Banned
I could walk the 30 mins to McDonald's right now in the dead of night and walk through the drive-through and get some food, but it'd been 3 month since i've eaten McDonald's food. Give me the emotional strength I need to stay right where I am.
Don't do it! You can get better food!
*buys coffee with sugar in it and some donuts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom