• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
I could walk the 30 mins to McDonald's right now in the dead of night and walk through the drive-through and get some food, but it'd been 3 month since i've eaten McDonald's food. Give me the emotional strength I need to stay right where I am.

Don't not do the opposite of it.

Don't do it! You can get better food!
*buys coffee with sugar in it and some donuts*

tumblr_m83tks6Fjr1rys4czo1_500.gif

That's the procedure yes. Make sure to include your international code since we all come from different countries.

Cool, thanks.

NinjaBoiX

Jake, join our whatsapp, I want you in there fella.

Don't be coy now.

I'll whatsapp that abandoning Cat too, get her to join, it'll be like the good old days!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Search my username and tell me what you see!

(I'm not even sure if you can do it on the mobile site.)
I see that you've been spending more time in Off-Topic Community than I have raging on expensive accessories!!!

q1cOXCM.jpg

NinjaBoiX

I see that you've been spending more time in Off-Topic Community than I have raging on expensive accessories!!!

q1cOXCM.jpg
Yup, that's pretty much my subs fella!

I should broaden my horizons a little I think.

(Join what'sapp Yoshi, we could use some lizards for diversity.)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yup, that's pretty much my subs fella!

I should broaden my horizons a little I think.

(Join what'sapp Yoshi, we could use some lizards for diversity.)
Fuck that App! Boys' be stalking 'n spying my messages on there, too risky as I'm living the OG life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom