• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is it gay if I don't look at him while he gives me a BJ and pretend he's a girl?

Wazzy

Banned
Stephen helped me get the biggest confidence boost last night.
XjYPRoO.png

Wazzy

Banned
Did you get laid or what?
Megan, pls respond.

XjYPRoO.png

Nah.

There was this super hot guy Stephen and Giulia knew from when they were younger and we were all talking to him at the party. He asked Stephen for my name again and then said I was cute and that he liked me. He also said "I love you" (jokingly of course) while I was playing beer pong and I was all *SWOON*.

Gugi also told him to say bye to me and he apparently was like "yeah where is she? I want to say goodbye" and I hugged him.

I decided not to pursue it but dayum I felt good after. :D

Also Stephen and Jake, I'm sorry I didn't hit it so you both can live(stephens words) vicariously through me. Or get deets.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nah.

There was this super hot guy Stephen and Giulia knew from when they were younger and we were all talking to him at the party. He asked Stephen for my name again and then said I was cute and that he liked me. He also said "I love you" (jokingly of course) while I was playing beer pong and I was all *SWOON*.

Gugi also told him to say bye to me and he apparently was like "yeah where is she? I want to say goodbye" and I hugged him.

Also Stephen and Jake, I'm sorry I didn't hit it so you both can live(stephens words) vicariously through me. Or get deets.

Why'd you not pursue it?!?

Congratz though! :)

Nah.

lol, Stephen knows me too damn well.

Still querl, you better werq.

Wazzy

Banned
Why'd you not pursue it?!?

Congratz though! :)
He was one of the hottest guys there and from what I've heard a lot of girls like him. His ex was there too(with someone but ex none the less and she's apparently rude) so I just didn't want to be a part of any drama. I mean, I can handle it but It's not worth it.

But god he was so cute...football player...
lol, Stephen knows me too damn well.

Still querl, you better werq.

lmao you both are very similar.

And thanks hunty. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom