• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Yep, I'd say they're the best of the common fast food places.

The best fast food one that's not common is New York Fries.

All IMO ;D

Oh nice I'll have to try it,

I find NYF to be pretty weak in flavour. Their fries are so plain. Wasn't the biggest fan but I know there's a lot of people who like it.

Haven't gone on a night run as of yet. But I probably will eventually. I've gone at all other times of the day already.

For once in your life just top. Just stick it in. And I'll take it and you'll give it. It'll be like a reverse role thing. But it'll be soooooooooooo goooooooooood.

:NEGMAN:
ALL THE NEGATIVE MEN

MutFox

Banned
Oh nice I'll have to try it,

I find NYF to be pretty weak in flavour. Their fries are so plain. Wasn't the biggest fan but I know there's a lot of people who like it.

Haven't had nyf for a while,
Though they usually have a ton spices out for people to use.
The California spice is good...
Without the spices they would be plain. ;D

Poutine I usually put some salt+pepper on... ;P

Halo 2

Banned
sorry Hal, only thing I smoke now a days is e-cigs.

Mmmmmm....classy
Whaddaya think of hookah?

can't afford one
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png
I had a small one but it broke when I was moving to a new apartment. Bah!

I have one unused. It's here just for decor.
o_O Bring it to me. Ill buy some star buzz.

Acid08

Banned
Having a Bloody Mary right now. Usually love 'em but this one is shit. Just the mix and booze in a glass with ice. Not spicy at all and they didn't even put celery in.

LuffyZoro

So its just another things Americans make up a different word for?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah said:
Sheesha (شيشة), from the Persian word shīshe (شیشه), meaning glass, is the common term for the hookah in Egypt, Sudan and countries of the Arab Peninsula (including Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Yemen and Saudi Arabia), and in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and Somalia.[citation needed]

The widespread use of the Indian word "hookah" in the English language is a result of the British Raj, the British dominion of India (1858–1947), when large numbers of expatriate Britons first sampled the water pipe. William Hickey, shortly after arriving in Kolkata, India, in 1775, wrote in his Memoirs:

The most highly-dressed and splendid hookah was prepared for me. I tried it, but did not like it. As after several trials I still found it disagreeable, I with much gravity requested to know whether it was indispensably necessary that I should become a smoker, which was answered with equal gravity, "Undoubtedly it is, for you might as well be out of the world as out of the fashion. Here everybody uses a hookah, and it is impossible to get on without ... have frequently heard men declare they would much rather be deprived of their dinner than their hookah.[22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom