• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
Are people arguing women's rights or something?
Some people shave some don't. I've already exhausted myself typing this.

Windam

Scaley member
Don't be too quick to shop me into too many gifs and stuff just yet. Take things easy otherwise you'll kill this like GAF kills reaction gifs.

Don't be too quick to shop me into too many gifs and stuff just yet. Take things easy otherwise you'll kill this like GAF kills reaction gifs.

Banderas.gif

Never forget.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120806503&postcount=801

In a nutshell, society should expect women to shave because, well, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Also hair on girls is apparently made of slime or something, I don't know.

funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

People who tell other people what they should do with their own bodies are assholes. Point blank.

It's in the same vein of bullshit that every pro-life advocate spews.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
God damn, I did fuck this chicken.

If forgot to put screw the pressure valve on my programmable electric pot and the last drop of humidity was released from it during 3 hours of slow cooking. All the veggies are now charcoal and stuck to the bottom of it, with the chicken sitting on top almost as if nothing happened.

I think most of the chicken is still salvageable assuming it doesn't smell of burnt veggies, but it's 3:38 in the morning and I'm not fucking going to wait for it to cool in order to do a proper taste test, let alone clean this shit right now.

Fuck this chicken and fuck this world.

Edit: This is why I need a maid.

If forgot to put screw the pressure valve on my programmable electric pot and the last drop of humidity was released from it during 3 hours of slow cooking. All the veggies are now charcoal and stuck to the bottom of it, with the chicken sitting on top almost as if nothing happened.

I think most of the chicken is still salvageable assuming it doesn't smell of burnt veggies, but it's 3:38 in the morning and I'm not fucking going to wait for it to cool in order to do a proper taste test, let alone clean this shit right now.

Food stories like this make me sad :(

Windam

Scaley member

I want Veronica Rodriguez to clean my place. *_*

Ouch. I'd post a relavent picture but I don't want to get banned.

In my home-owning adventure today, I broke into my own house because the latch wouldn't work. I got a ladder from the shed and went ass over tea kettle through a window into the master bedroom.

Oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You guys should totally watch the video of a jewel wasp zombifying a cockroach to make it a home for its eggs. You'll actually feel bad for the cockroach.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you want your cookies to crumble? If you need to hold a hand under your mouth every time you take a bite then that is a waste of a perfectly good hand.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I burnt out the wifi adaptor on my phone, am broke as shit, will dance for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom