• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
This god damn thread.

RcuC7Qh.gif

BiATFbr.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
We need to formulate a moratorium on bad Tinder profiles.

• Don't post pictures of you holding babies/little children.
  • Don't pose next to political flags/symbols
  • Don't post *only* pictures of you .accompanied of your same-sex friends without making clear who the duck are you.
  • Post something else besides pictures of you giving the back at the camera, no matter how pretty the sunset is.
  • Just try not to pose next to your obviously much hotter friend.

Seriously querls. It's not that difficult.

Turin

Banned
I'm more of a chicken sandwich guy myself.

Edit: Droid, I'm glad to see that guy who gives no fucks back as your avatar.

y2dvd

We need to formulate a moratorium on bad Tinder profiles.

• Don't post pictures of you holding babies/little children.
  • Don't pose next to political flags/symbols
  • Don't post *only* pictures of you .accompanied of your same-sex friends without making clear who the duck are you.
  • Post something else besides pictures of you giving the back at the camera, no matter how pretty the sunset is.
  • Just try not to pose next to your obviously much hotter friend.

Seriously querls. It's not that difficult.

You're doing it wrong. Just swipe right without looking!

They've got a new album?!

It comes out officially July 22, but it's on iTunes radio (I think it's US only though)

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

The_Poet

Banned
The only song I know from them is the one featured in Dredd (it was pretty cool).

I take they are gud?

I like 'em. catchy funky tunes.

It comes out officially July 22, but it's on iTunes radio (I think it's US only though)

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

:((((((( damn Americans, check your privilege

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Are you speaking in tongues now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom