• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ouch. Mine would have to be being raw down there from the night before. And then going again that night. Was almost in tears ;__;

No it doesn't!

It does.

"Occasionally, orgasm can trigger a migraine but, in others, can relieve a migraine. Dr. Couch's data suggests that some women who decline, "Not tonight, I have a headache,", may be avoiding an effective treatment."

Evans R, Couch R. Orgasm and migraine. Headache [serial online]. May 2001;41(5):512-514. Available from: MEDLINE with Full Text, Ipswich, MA. Accessed July 15, 2014.

SCIENCE'D

Smiley90

I just saw this

7FcH3oW.jpg

RIP DashCon

Turin

Banned
Exercise usually relieves a headache for me. Unless I'm running in the heat when the fucking sun is right over my head.

AcridMeat

Banned
I prefer lighter but not by a lot.
Liiike pilsners or lagers or wheat ales? There's a lot out there, I'd say just look for locally brewed stuff. Canadians like to brag about their beer.

I've got haribo cherries so I'm feeling pretty great right now.

Wazzy

Banned
Liiike pilsners or lagers or wheat ales? There's a lot out there, I'd say just look for locally brewed stuff. Canadians like to brag about their beer.

I've got haribo cherries so I'm feeling pretty great right now.

It's because I don't go out drinking a lot. Oh well, I'll keep looking.

Smiley90

It's because I don't go out drinking a lot. Oh well, I'll keep looking.

Ooooooh Wazzy

You poor naive summer child

Have you ever tried Keith's? They're great light casual beers you can get nearly everywhere. Or Stella?

Hell, even a Granville Island Honey Lager or Hefeweizen might do the trick.

Wazzy

Banned
Ooooooh Wazzy

You poor naive summer child

Have you ever tried Keith's? They're great light casual beers you can get nearly everywhere. Or Stella?

Hell, even a Granville Island Honey Lager or Hefeweizen might do the trick.

Nope, none of those lol

Smiley90

Nope, none of those lol

... You don't like any of those or you haven't tried any of those?

If you haven't tried - Try them, in the order I've listed them.

If you don't like any of those:

First of all, BOO THOSE ARE ALL GOOD BEERS.

If you want lighter, see if you can get a Franziskaner from a specialty liquor store. It's not only the best Hefeweizen you can get, it's also the best beer in general.

If you want darker, try a Granville Island Pale Ale (or Indian Ale for even darker)

Heck, you can probably even try a Stella Artois, those are very light as well.

But seriously, Alexander Keith's is where it's at.

Wazzy

Banned
That's some great art.
... You don't like any of those or you haven't tried any of those?

If you haven't tried - Try them, in the order I've listed them.

If you don't like any of those:

First of all, BOO THOSE ARE ALL GOOD BEERS.

If you want lighter, see if you can get a Franziskaner from a specialty liquor store. It's not only the best Hefeweizen you can get, it's also the best beer in general.

If you want darker, try a Granville Island Pale Ale (or Indian Ale for even darker)

Heck, you can probably even try a Stella Artois, those are very light as well.

But seriously, Alexander Keith's is where it's at.

I haven't tried them. :p

If you have problems with headaches the best thing i've found is a good neck/scalp massage. Get someone to do one of those on you when you have a bad headache and i'd say it's pretty much as good as sex.

It works though. Seriously.

I think it actually would have the opposite effect really.

Clydefrog

damnit ninjaboi, you didn't post that one gif of her where she sarcastically laughs the best!

also omg LOL facebook is too much. old school pic of my brother and I hiking. why does he have a fanny pack!?

1928817_505447312729_9282_n.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Looks like a 40 year old Russian marm.
That's hot.
damnit ninjaboi, you didn't post that one gif of her where she sarcastically laughs the best!

also omg LOL facebook is too much. old school pic of my brother and I hiking. why does he have a fanny pack!?
I post that one loads mate, even for me. Don't want you guys getting bored innit. There are too many gifs of teh Williams not to have a bit of variety.

UzBYgIO.jpg

Linius

My dad has been listening to Snow Patrol all morning now. And singing along too. It's a good thing I got stuff to do outside the house after lunch :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom