• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_muruiyO7XQ1r94e9jo1_400.gif

Acid08

Banned
Restarting Fire Emblem Awakening after a very long time. Put the game on Casual because I'd like to have fun with this and not reset endlessly when characters die forever.

Windam

Scaley member
I got FE: A at launch and never made it passed the first 15 minutes and to be honest... I don't care to. Same with SMT IV. No interest. Only beaten KH 3D for my 3DS.

Duress

I finished Rogue Legacy. I'm on to new game +.

Now I just finish the rest of Shadowrun. I can't motivate myself to do it. It's just so shallow in many ways.

zeemumu

So I had an interesting day at work. I was working at the cigarette aisle, and this really old guy walks up to buy some cigarettes. This guy was incredibly old, but I ended up carding him anyway because my boss was leaving for the day and had bought groceries and was waiting in line right behind him. Then I asked my boss if I was supposed to card them too when they bought a pack.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Masturbating to cure a headache is probably the worst idea I've heard in my life.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
All you can eat chilli for $10, dare I test the limits of man's resolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom