• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh god I was watching Millionaire Matchmaker with some friends and wow Patty was a huge bitch in earlier episodes. She's still a stupid bitch now but she's toned it down in newer episodes.

It was great when she was called out. She was calling this skinny girl "out of shape" and the trainer beside her was like "Not at all" and then Patty was like "excuse me?" and the trainer said "I'm a personal trainer. She's not out of shape"

So good.

The_Poet

Banned
09kNW3B.jpg

/ded

Linius

I'm waiting for my school to let me know what books I need to buy and what my schedule will be. Some time in july they said. They're not even gonna email me. They expect me to check their shitty website every day.

#neverusedAIM

PM me what they are pls.

I HAVE TO KNOW.

No way Jose! It's beyond horrible :( It was made when I was like 9 years old and I wasn't even the one who made it! And the only reason why it still exists is because it's the one that's linked to my YouTube channel! ;___;. And I don't know if I can change that without making a whole new account! I'm not down to lose my 700+ subscribers ;_;

GIRL I am seeing NO chat don't even

:NEGMAN:

Are you sure you're on the right page? Your Google+ homepage. And there's a little speech bubble icon in the top right that you click.

No way Jose! It's beyond horrible :( It was made when I was like 9 years old and I wasn't even the one who made it! And the only reason why it still exists is because it's the one that's linked to my YouTube channel! ;___;. And I don't know if I can change that without making a whole new account! I'm not down to lose my 700+ subscribers ;_;

But I'll send you nudes cookies.

So glad I wasn't online when I was really, really young. Hell, I cringe at shit I posted when I was 20.

:NEGMAN:

Are you sure you're on the right page? Your Google+ homepage. And there's a little speech bubble icon in the top right that you click.

But I'll send you nudes cookies.

So glad I wasn't online when I was really, really young. Hell, I cringe at shit I posted when I was 20.

Send me both and we'll negotiate.

Clydefrog

Oh god I was watching Millionaire Matchmaker with some friends and wow Patty was a huge bitch in earlier episodes. She's still a stupid bitch now but she's toned it down in newer episodes.

It was great when she was called out. She was calling this skinny girl "out of shape" and the trainer beside her was like "Not at all" and then Patty was like "excuse me?" and the trainer said "I'm a personal trainer. She's not out of shape"

So good.

My mom watches that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom