• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
kdrponp.jpg

mfw_kingdom_hearts_3_after_7_year_wait-55589.gif

I AM MAD.

THIS MOVIE ISN'T COMING OUT UNTIL FUCKING NEXT YEAR AND MARVEL'S ALREADY DOING PROMO.

MOCKINGJAY COMES OUT IN FUCKING NOVEMBER AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN A STILL OF THE MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER, LET ALONE A TRAILER.

LIONSGATE DON'T FUCKING PLAY GAMES WITH ME.

Windam

Scaley member
I'll only watch a Hunger Games movie if I'm on a long flight and it comes on. Even then I may sleep through all the first half of it.

MutFox

Banned
Smite

Come play, it's FREE!
It's such a good game! :D

If you like League of Legends or DOTA you'll like it.
Though if you hate those games, you'll probably like it anyways, cause it's in a different perspective.

Also, the game is built on one of the Unreal engines, so it runs nice and loads quick. :p

DOWNLOAD ME!

If you do join, add me to your friends list. ;P
Username: MutFox

Smite

Come play, it's FREE!
It's such a good game! :D

If you like League of Legends or DOTA you'll like it.
Though if you hate those games, you'll probably like it anyways, cause it's in a different perspective.

Also, the game is built on one of the Unreal engines, so it runs nice and loads quick. :p

DOWNLOAD ME!

If you do join, add me to your friends list. ;P
Username: MutFox

Eugh, I used to play and I didn't like it. The third person perspective makes it hard to control characters, IMO.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've played Super Monday Night Combat, which was built a bit better than Smite and didn't like the perspective for that type of game then, either. I played the crap out of Monday Night Combat, which made it even more of a bummer.

80's jams god damn.

TrueGrime

So guys. I have been found medically unfit for duty in the Marine Corps. Pending a VA assessment for benefits, I qualify for medical retirement. This would be a good thing if I wasn't so institutionalized.

TrueGrime

Oh damn, sorry to hear that grime. :/

It's cool man. Not all that bad. I will still get a retirement and benefits as if I retired at 20 years (albeit a little less money). It's just a pride thing to want to finish to 20. I've been in for nearly 15 years.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's cool man. Not all that bad. I will still get a retirement and benefits as if I retired at 20 years (albeit a little less money). It's just a pride thing to want to finish to 20. I've been in for nearly 15 years.
It definitely could be worse. But that pride!

TrueGrime

That it can. Just have to prepare myself mentally. I can always challenge the decision to see if they reserve it but I have to make some decisions in the next two months about the rest of my life.

Acid08

Banned
That it can. Just have to prepare myself mentally. I can always challenge the decision to see if they reserve it but I have to make some decisions in the next two months about the rest of my life.
Is the military something you wanted to be in for while to come?

On a different note, people who still rep confederate flags are garbage people.

why don't you find a different isp?

tumblr_mu3yqgLG6K1rlo1q2o1_500.gif

I lol'd IRL.

"It's about southern pride not racism and slavery."

You mean the flag that was created solely because the south wanted to keep using slaves when the federal government was all like, "Whoa, not cool."

What kind of revisionist history? It's linked inextricably with slavery.

Acid08

Banned
I have one on my coal rolling truck
What is a coal rolling truck?

Also stop repping slavery.

"It's about southern pride not racism and slavery."

You mean the flag that was created solely because the south wanted to keep using slaves when the federal government was all like, "Whoa, not cool."

What kind of revisionist history? It's linked inextricably with slavery.
yup, just a bullshit cover for people to still wear their racism in public.

TrueGrime

Is the military something you wanted to be in for while to come?

5 more years until a full retirement, so yes.

Also, surprisingly, I don't see that a lot here in Texas. At least this part of TX.

MutFox

Banned
What is a coal rolling truck?

Also stop repping slavery.

Coal Rollers

coal-rolling-gif.gif

They're anti-environmentalists... (Also anti-Obama)
They screw with their truck diesel engine so they spew black smoke.
They're idiots.

Seems they like spewing the black smog on cars that are more fuel friendly.
So yeah... :/

tumblr_n8cj69X8qe1txj3wto1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom