• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm surprised my sister hasn't registered for GAF just to post something in there.
Ugh your sister is a disgusting piece of trash. I really hope one day she publicly posts her feelings so the world can shame her.

For anyone wondering, his sister is racist, homophobic, fat shamer and sexist. She also is violent and has even said she would beat the shit out of her children to punish them.

I swear I have social services on speed dial if she ever get's pregnant.
It really is a much more popular view than I thought.
Yeah they always think they know what they're talking about. I know so many people affected by corporal punishment from their parents but apparently because one kid turned out fine that means it's okay.

I'm 22, live at home and I still tell my parents what I'm up to. I live in their house after all.

Same here! Funny thing is when I was young my parents did it and I hated them for a while but once they started realizing that was a shitty way to parent we got closer and I started trusting them more.

My parents aren't perfect but damn that was one thing they corrected.

Ugh your sister is a disgusting piece of trash. I really hope one day she publicly posts her feelings so the world can shame her.

For anyone wondering, his sister is racist, homophobic, fat shamer and sexist. She also is violent and has even said she would beat the shit out of her children to punish them.

:( Yup.

She's also outed me to a bunch of my family in an attempt to destroy my relationships with them.

Linius

Aw man, sorry to hear that. Must be shitty to have such a close relative who lives in a different reality. But it's as they say, you don't pick your family but you get to pick your friends.

LuffyZoro

tumblr_n8oopjzUig1rnjyk8o1_500.jpg

Omg. I'm so used to hashtags being hyperlinked that I didn't realize.

Is that sad? Halp.

:negman:

2muchsocialmedia

She's also outed me to a bunch of my family in an attempt to destroy my relationships with them.

What in the fuck? Literal #humantrash

Wazzy

Banned

Yup. :(
:(

You and her are so different... :|
They really are. She was called out recently because Stephen found out she outted him to his grandparents(Who are extremely homophobic) a year ago but they didn't believe her. Her reaction?

She said she was getting even and that she wasn't sorry and he deserved this and that's he's a self-righteous prick.

He's never done anything to her btw. She on the otherhand has outted him twice, broke his phone, called him a faggot and told him to respect her right while we are all over at his house. She calls him fat all the time even though he is literally one of the skinnier guys you'll meet and said the reason she fat shames is so she can justify eating healthy.

She's pretty much a nutjob.
Aw man, sorry to hear that. Must be shitty to have such a close relative who lives in a different reality. But it's as they say, you don't pick your family but you get to pick your friends.

Yeah we said to cut her out of his life and never give her any empathy or sympathy again. She doesn't even have any friends because everyone hates her.

MutFox

Banned
They really are. She was called out recently because Stephen found out she outted him to his grandparents(Who are extremely homophobic) a year ago but they didn't believe her. Her reaction?

She said she was getting even and that she wasn't sorry and he deserved this and that's he's a self-righteous prick.

He's never done anything to her btw. She on the otherhand has outted him twice, broke his phone, called him a faggot and told him to respect her right while we are all over at his house. She calls him fat all the time even though he is literally one of the skinnier guys you'll meet and said the reason she fat shames is so she can justify eating healthy.

That's really sad, I can't relate at all unfortunately... :(
Me and my brother are pretty much best friends.

I actually don't have any family here in Vancouver, all I have are my bro and parents.
Rest of the family is either in Japan or Mexico.
In a way, it made us pretty close, as we only have each other.

Hearing about Stephen's sister makes me so glad I have a great brother tbh.

I'm not out to my surviving grandparents. Wouldn't really be worth it. I barely see them anyway.

:(

You and her are so different... :|
Everyone says that, actually. We don't even look the same.

Thanks for the apologies mister. It's okay, it's totally not your fault! I love all my friends. And my GAF friends <3

Yup. :(

Yeah we said to cut her out of his life and never give her any empathy or sympathy again. She doesn't even have any friends because everyone hates her.
This sums things up perfectly actually. Thanks for filling them in bb.
Hearing about Stephen's sister makes me so glad I have a great brother tbh.

I'm not out to my surviving grandparents. Wouldn't really be worth it. I barely see them anyway.

I wish I could just not bother, ya know? But my Nonna and Nonno come over like everyday :(

Poet, if you're here, how do you add the images as individuals to the gif? I'm trying to do part 3 right now and can't figure out for the life of me how to combine layers.

Linius

That's from around the time they stopped existing. But animation shop is mint, it's really easy to use. I do all my gifs with it.

Just wish I could do a gif in a gif. Like you have a gif in which there's TV so I can paste another gif running inside that tv. But I can't :(

I also need to learn how to crop out a head properly from an image.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want kids but I wouldn't sex someone up who would consider hitting their kids.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
LD was the username of a german guy on another website I used to go on. He was pretty handsome.
Had hair though.

Turin

Banned
Badgers sister sounds like a walking vortex of malice and repressed self hatred. How does somebody become that? O.O

LEATHERJACKET IS DEAD YAS.

nod-of-approval.gif

I think I was very lightly spanked one time as child.

My parents were more the time out type. But I was an angel, so I never really had to be punished anyway. I was the perfect child. #truthfact

I got hit from time to time but I could be a cocky little bastard.

I don't want kids but I wouldn't sex someone up who would consider hitting their kids.

I don't want kids either but I think people who resort to that aren't competent enough to raise one.

zeemumu

Came home to find my dad watching Warm Bodies. Saw two zombies do a bro hug and one console the other about a breakup, realized that this is supposed to be an emotional scene, and immediately turned away.

Wazzy

Banned
Guys I'm excited for GOTG. I want to do a midnight screening.

Badgers sister sounds like a walking vortex of malice and repressed self hatred. How does somebody become that? O.O

nod-of-approval.gif

She's the typical "I was bullied in highschool so now I want to get my revenge" attitude. But the funny thing is a lot of her bullying came from how awful of a person she was. That's not to say bullying is okay but it's not like she was some innocent victim. She looks like she is on steroids, is bigger than a ton of guys and could beat the crap out of them and is on a crossfit team. She's been gaining muscle and it's not for herself but so that she can intimidate people. Oh and she tried to become a police officer so she could put fear into people. Thankfully she only got made a transit officer. Which is hilarious because she's gotten multiple speeding tickets and still continues to speed.

Oh and the last couple details about how awful she is, she's bought two dogs and then neglected them and left them with Stephens family only to go buy ANOTHER one with her new boyfriend. Now she's complaining about that dog and wanting to get another one(though at the moment she doesn't actually plan to).

Human scummmmmmm.

I don't want kids either but I think people who resort to that aren't competent enough to raise one.

Agreed. If you have to resort to hitting your kid then something is off with the way you raised them. Sure, you're not going to have a perfect child all the time because outside factors can easily negatively affect them but if you're there and supportive I know they'll be a hell of a lot more appreciative than if you hit them. We're taught not to use violence and yet some people think using it on children is okay.

G-Fex

Came home to find my dad watching Warm Bodies. Saw two zombies do a bro hug and one console the other about a breakup, realized that this is supposed to be an emotional scene, and immediately turned away.

hey hey hey hey

that's a good movie. And I don't even like zombie movies.

Wazzy

Banned
Marvel, Joe Manganiello has expressed interest in doing a superhero role. Fucking hire his beautiful ass RIGHT now.

zeemumu

Watch it, from beginning to end :)

it's not meant to be some typical zombie flick.

I know it's not, but the premise is ridiculous, especially since they aren't playing it up for laughs. This feels like a legit poor attempt at drama. And what are these CGI corpses?

G-Fex

I know it's not, but the premise is ridiculous, especially since they aren't playing it up for laughs. This feels like a legit poor attempt at drama. And what are these CGI corpses?

no no not drama. Quirkyness, comedic stuff really. You gotta see the whole movie to understand it :D

Wazzy

Banned

Windam

Scaley member
Ugh that "when your kid says" thread is bringing out all the disgusting corporal punishmentGAF.

I wasn't beaten that much and look at what happened to me! All my friends who got beats turned out okay, though. :/

Holy shit Stephen's sister sounds like... I don't even know. That's some bad shit. She doesn't live with you, right Stephen? I'm glad.

Can't relate, since my older sis is basically like my second mom, but you guys know how toxic my family can be. :x

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, there's a Pro-Corporal-Puni-oh wait, I forgot that GAF is primarily MURIKA'n. Sorry. Carry on.

-sigh-

yes let's go back to the dark ages. Rip out their fingernails while we're at it.

Windam

Scaley member
Always kind of kills me how once you leave Scarborough all the jokes about "Yo my dad is gonna kick my ass when I get home" etc. suddenly become gasp-worthy.

Wait, there's a Pro-Corporal-Puni-oh wait, I forgot that GAF is primarily MURIKA'n. Sorry. Carry on.

-sigh-

yes let's go back to the dark ages. Rip out their fingernails while we're at it.

I'm gonna slap my kids across the face and there's nothing you can do about it!

MutFox

Banned
Speaking of Punisher, I seriously think it should be like a 6-10 part HBO gritty mini series.
I'd love that.

Guys I'm excited for GOTG. I want to do a midnight screening...

Hmmm...
My bro is gonna pre-order tickets at the Coquitlam SilverCity for us and a few friends.
Not a midnight screening, but 1st day for sure...

We can include you guys in the pre-order,
if you guys wanna come... :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hmmm...
My bro is gonna pre-order tickets at the Coquitlam SilverCity for us and a few friends.
Not a midnight screening, but 1st day for sure...

We can include you guys in the pre-order,
if you guys wanna to come... :p

What day?

GAF BEERS AND GOTG MEETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom