• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
So the MCC is basically getting people to buy a console to play the past?

Who's making Halo 5?
Are they as good as Bungie?
Will Halo 5 be better than Destiny?

Anyways, goin to see some dirtbikes now...
;D

TrueGrime

So the MCC is basically getting people to buy a console to play the past?

Who's making Halo 5?
Are they as good as Bungie?
Will Halo 5 be better than Destiny?

Anyways, goin to see some dirtbikes now...
;D

I personally know a handful of people making the switch just for Halo. A lot of oldies didn't like Halo 4 but in terms of story and graphics it was a masterpiece. Decent game! I think it underwhelmed with multiplayer. 343 is doing well though. Can't answer the Destiny question seeing as how Xbox owners haven't played it yet.

Turin

Banned
Made the mistake of taking the dog for a walk while it was cloudy. It started raining light for a while which was amazing but then the heavy shit started.

batswing.gif

MutFox

Banned
I personally know a handful of people making the switch just for Halo. A lot of oldies didn't like Halo 4 but in terms of story and graphics it was a masterpiece. Decent game! I think it underwhelmed with multiplayer. 343 is doing well though. Can't answer the Destiny question seeing as how Xbox owners haven't played it yet.

Are the old games ports or remakes?
Remakes usually get the physics wrong.
Though at times they're way better. ;P

In the car, about an hour drive to the dirtbike place... :|
No, I'm not driving, in the backseat. Alone. :(

Acid08

Banned
Smogged? That's like AirCare up here I'm guessing. :|
Think they're getting rid of it here though.
Since new cars don't need it.
Yeah it's an emissions test. You have to pass every other year or you can't register your car. And I don't have the money for the necessary repairs right now if it doesn't pass D:

Windam

Scaley member
There's exactly a 99.9% chance of it not being anywhere as good as people claim it to be.

#overhyped #hyperbole #overit

This is true. Don't tell people with Elsa avatars that, though. Then you're just telling people to not like what you don't like. Because you either LOVE Frozen, or you hate it to death. There is no "It was an alright movie, but mediocre compared to Disney's other works," oh no. Logic does not apply to those people.

This is true. Don't tell people with Elsa avatars that, though. Then you're just telling people to not like what you don't like. Because you either LOVE Frozen, or you hate it to death. There is no "It was an alright movie, but mediocre compared to Disney's other works," oh no. Logic does not apply to those people.

Frozen is the Dark Souls of movies.

But yeah, that's really annoying. People can't have a dissenting opinion without being labeled a h8r.

To be fair, I haven't even watched it yet. But god, the way it's utterly entered into the public zeitgeist almost makes me want to not watch it out of spite. And y'all know I'm not usually the type of person who hates on everything that's popular.

I'm not gonna judge you. I just don't think it deserves all the praise it gets (a special PS4? Wtf?) and all the money it made. Good on the team for raking in all that cash, though.
tumblr_n8uujtubL71tq4of6o1_400.gif

To be fair, I haven't even watched it yet. But god, the way it's utterly entered into the public zeitgeist almost makes me want to not watch it out of spite. And y'all know I'm not usually the type of person who hates on everything that's popular.
kristen bell was plenty of incentive for me, but i'm straight without jack

Windam

Scaley member
Japan just needs a Gundam PS4 game with a Gundam edition PS4. Shit would sell. A One Piece one, too. The Gundam edition PS4 alone would outsell the OG Xbox's, Xbox 360's and Xbox One's (future) LTD sales in Japan.

Windam

Scaley member
She is so pretty tbh.

I can't believe I didn't get a tag from my ramblings last night. Adam's slippin'.

Have you fucking seen the posts I make outside of FakeGAF and even the threads I've made? No tag. Not even a "Junior" in front of my "Member". Goddammit I'm gonna give up this schtick if it won't work.

#shotsfired
#ormaybenot
#Idon'treallylikeflantho

Still on my first PS3 (80GB Motorstorm BC model) and first 360 (RE5 limited edition red Jasper console).

That was mine too!

But then it YLOD'd. Now I have a 250GB slim which is nice because the super slims are fug but not nice because I lost my built-in PS2 BC.

Windam

Scaley member
That was mine too!

But then it YLOD'd. Now I have a 250GB slim which is nice because the super slims are fug but not nice because I lost my built-in PS2 BC.

Aw man, I'm so scared of mine dying on me. It's been sounding like a jet engine these past few years. If it did YLOD on me, I'd probably get a super slim, but I don't want to have to emulate PS2 games on my PC instead of playing 'em right on a PlayStation. I need to get a 4 and put this gen behind me. And by that I mean sell my 360 and its games except for NieR and Lost Odyssey. PS3 would stay connected beside the PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom