• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Jake, would you ever sleep with a woman?

And I don't just mean sliding your willy in and out of her until you do a sex wee, I mean proper lovin' with all that other good shit that goes along with it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

And I don't just mean sliding your willy in and out of her until you do a sex wee, I mean proper lovin' with all that other good shit that goes along with it.

Does he have to kiss her? I feel like that'd be harder. (not talking about his dick)

I like bewbs. I cannot lie.

I'm not sure.

I feel like I could do anything when I feel like this tbh.

NinjaBoiX

who said kissing goes along with it?

and who said oral goes along with it?
Uptight sex is shit.
also, everyone likes boobs. right?
Bewbs are just amazing, it doesn't even have to be a sexual thing. One of the nicest, most comforting moments of my life was when I was really ill years ago and my GF came round to take care of me. She had this thick pink wooly sweater on and we just lay on top of my bed with her just cradled my tired head in her boobs, this soft, warm, vanilla smelling embrace, all the while hearing her gentle heartbeat through the material.

I never wanted to leave, I felt like I was back in the womb.

Bewbs are just amazing, it doesn't even have to be a sexual thing. One of the nicest, most comforting moments of my life was when I was really ill years ago and my GF came round to take care of me. She had this thick pink wooly sweater on and we just lay on top of my bed with her just cradled my tired head in her boobs, this soft, warm, vanilla smelling embrace, all the while hearing her gentle heartbeat through the material.

I dig it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Uptight sex is shit.

That's one thristy man.

I feel like I wouldn't be opposed to eating pussy while drunk.

image.php

itssssss gr9

image.php

Clydefrog

my wii has sat underneath my bed for like 2 years now :(

i have some really fun old NES/SNES games on it. but i also have that really dumb zelda ocarina game on it. i'm sorry.

i need to finish Epic Mickey....

Wazzy

Banned
Just got back from the Dew(pub) and phew I'm beat.

This one guy hitting on me kept spitting in my face when he talked. :( I also was like "you would be a cool friend!" And he's like "woah I just got friendzoned and yet I don't mind because you're pretty cool"

I wanted to be like "shut up" about friendzone stuff but he ended up being pretty nice.

Just back from the Dew(pub) and phew I'm beat.

This one guy hitting on me kept spitting in my face when he talked. :( I also was like "you would be a cool friend!" And he's like "woah I just got friendzoned and yet I don't mind because you're pretty cool"

I wanted to be like "shut up" about friendzone stuff but he ended up being pretty nice.

lol

You're so hot Wazzy. I would be all over it if I were str8.

Ignore everything else I've posted in this topic. I promise it doesn't apply.

Halo 2

Banned

If you ever need someone to hit on you while spitting in your face hit me with an ëlectrønic mail.
#😻

NinjaBoiX

Jake, it's a lot easier if you just accept it mate. It's so much easier on your constitution.

I know a few peeps who struggled coming out as straight, but with good, understanding friends and family around you you can overcome it.

:p

#needy

Wazzy is very pretty.

No creep.

I'm starting to get concerned about GAF's experiences with the V.
It's a little tangy, it's hard to describe. It wasn't unanimous, but a concensus was reached.

Feel free to offer a more suitable alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom