• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Carlos I'm going to beat you with a stick.

DqIpbv7.jpg

Amy Acker + Vazra = Lucy Hale

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Does it bother you that the word prescription has the word cript in it?

everybody I tell that joke to hates it, yet I persist

Scrip(t) is a very common abbreviation for prescription. HN didn't teach you this?

Go watch more House MD.
I don't get it
So is Dorian gonna bang every member of the cast?
Yes. Who wouldn't want to be all up in him?

My vote still goes to Dracula being the hottest guy there. And that's saying something. They're all bangin'

zeemumu

Yes. Who wouldn't want to be all up in him?

My vote still goes to Dracula being the hottest guy there. And that's saying something. They're all bangin'

Well Dorian's done a lot of shit. I'm surprised that no one has died from sex with him. I'm waiting to see his painting. This Dorian doesn't seem as bad as book Dorian so far but I'm betting it's because he's further gone. That portrait's probably a picture of a burnt skeleton by now.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This thread got scary real quick

There's two different Daarios.

Obviously the superior (read: hot) one.

I really didn't care for S3 Daario in any way.

But would you let your fave push you off a skyscraper

Skyscrapers don't exist in Essos.

But I'd let him tie each of my limbs between four horses and quarter me.

[edit]: more fitting, I'd let him kick me off the balcony of the Great Pyramid of Meereen.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ITT Fatal attraction

Xiao Hu

Obviously the superior (read: hot) one.

I really didn't care for S3 Daario in any way.

Skyscrapers don't exist in Essos.

But I'd let him tie each of my limbs between four horses and quarter me.

[edit]: more fitting, I'd let him kick me off the balcony of the Great Pyramid of Meereen.

Took me 3 threads to realize who that guy in your avatar is.

SolVanderlyn

I think the north is the most boring part of GoT's world. It's the nicest and prettiest but nothing happens up there. And I mean like the general northern areas, not beyond the wall or the wall

Then again I haven't seen Season 5 all the way through, or 6 yet

SolVanderlyn

I NEED IT

Actually I don't but the fact that it exists makes me happy

Risgroo

I think the north is the most boring part of GoT's world. It's the nicest and prettiest but nothing happens up there. And I mean like the general northern areas, not beyond the wall or the wall

Dorne and King's Landing(s6 especially) tho. The North is coo.

zeemumu

The north is a plot point that was set up well ahead of time and builds up as plot moves on, like a slow-moving tsunami. It's space Marvel while everything else that's going on in the plot is street-level Marvel.

Eventually, either Dany's going to show up and clean house with her dragons, or those four (technically five but Lady Forlorn isn't part of the plot at the moment) Valyrian steel swords are going to find their way to four main characters and they're gonna have a 4v4 fight to the death with the White Walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom