• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
when this thread turns into a McAvoy appreciation thread

7f67d5bdfc4e8903b9321762cd4a5cb4.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I've talked about it before. The attraction rate between men and women happens to be 80% towards men and 20% towards women. That's why you see me at times post pics of chicks.

do you have much affection for breasts? if so, what kind of breasts do you prefer?

AcridMeat

Banned
I've talked about it before. The attraction rate between men and women happens to be 80% towards men and 20% towards women. That's why you see me at times post pics of chicks.
20% is in the "lowkey" definition.

You been lowkeying me!

Also is it only yellow fever for you?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
do you have much affection for breasts? if so, what kind of breasts do you prefer?

Those are natural body pillows. As for size I think ideally high Bs to mid Cs.

20% is in the "lowkey" definition.

You been lowkeying me!

Also is it only yellow fever for you?
I posted a collage of western girls not too long ago. >.>

EDIT: Let me just google some of their pics and post them here

Those are some.

Jobbs

Banned

Interesting. So you don't have any particular fascination with them like most straight men do?

And, man, this is the most sterile sounding boob discussion between bros like, ever

Yo I legit hate living in the south during spring/summer. It's way too late at night for me to be sweating like this. I almost want to sleep naked. Almost. :p All this hair doesn't help either.

shush, I'm talking titties with my bros

13-things-we-8217-ve-learned-from-the-creators-of-8220-coraline-8221-and-8220-paranorman-8221--4.gif

Hell yes

official Vazra approval

Yo I legit hate living in the south during spring/summer. It's way too late at night for me to be sweating like this. I almost want to sleep naked. Almost. :p All this hair doesn't help either.

umm... just do it? I sleep naked with AC on and it's only 63F outside.

Vazra

Interesting. So you don't have any particular fascination with them like most straight men do?

And, man, this is the most sterile sounding boob discussion between bros like, ever

LOL I'm somewhat more gentle when talking about ladies. Now about dicks I like 6.5-8.5 inches and thick. I love deepthroating but you already knew that.

Hell yes

official Vazra approval

If you need more approval from me I will let you know you are visually gorgeous. ;)
Trab is top tier tho

Jobbs

Banned
I'm cracking up at the thought of telling a girl "you're pretty, but your friend tho..." and how that'd go over

Vazra

I'm cracking up at the thought of telling a girl "you're pretty, but your friend tho..." and how that'd go over
"You are cute, but X is cuter" is a bit beyond awkward though, so I agree with Jobbs :p
LOL I know not to do that in person. Gays dont like that shit either haha. The thing is that since we are here in the thread like a family I say things as they are and unfiltered tbh.

LOL I know not to do that in person. Gays dont like that shit either haha. The thing is that since we are here in the thread like a family I say things as they are and unfiltered tbh.

Everybody needs a filter. Even many obvious things become hurtful if you state them for no reason.

Rafael Vazquez Jimenez.

Damn it I knew it. I posted "Rafael Vazquez" a couple pages back as a guess and then I chickened out of that and edited it to Vazra. I shouldn't have filtered myself.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The perfect kind of boobs are the kind you get to touch.

Vazra

Everybody needs a filter. Even many obvious things become hurtful if you state them for no reason.

Damn it I knew it. I posted "Rafael Vazquez" a couple pages back as a guess and then I chickened out of that and edited it to Vazra. I shouldn't have filtered myself.
There needs to be a filter of course if the thing you're going to say something that can be hurtful. Sometimes there are things that need a different kind of delivery also depending the tone of the conversation.

Also no need to worry about the filter thing with my name. Remember that name when I become internet famous. *starts plotting YouTube takeover with a fake personality and many jump cuts*

Rafael Vazquez Jimenez sounds like a name you'd recite just before revenge killing someone
*takes notes*
The perfect kind of boobs are the kind you get to touch.
I get to touch mine everyday

There needs to be a filter of course if the thing you're going to say something that can be hurtful. Sometimes there are things that need a different kind of delivery also depending the tone of the conversation.

Also no need to worry about the filter thing with my name. Remember that name when I become internet famous. *starts plotting YouTube takeover with a fake personality and many jump cuts*

Well why do you think what you said wasn't hurtful?

I edited out your name earlier mostly because I wasn't sure if people would know who I was talking about, but it's a pretty obvious jump from Gravelord Nito™ > Bayonetta™ > Vazra, Rafael, Vazra - Ra(fael) = Vaz = Vazquez.

*takes notes*

I get to touch mine everyday

13-things-we-8217-ve-learned-from-the-creators-of-8220-coraline-8221-and-8220-paranorman-8221--4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom