• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started watching Powers recently, and I'm finding my eyes constantly drawn to these two whenever they're on screen.

Olesya Rulin

Olesya-Rulin-3.jpg

Logan Browning

Logan may just be the most beautiful woman ever.

We all have pectorals, some just have more fat layered on top of them than others.

GOSH

Hey how is that road trip going?

Started watching Powers recently, and I'm finding my eyes constantly drawn to these two whenever they're on screen.

Olesya Rulin

Logan Browning

You're welcome (I think?)

Another successful date night. We're watching season 2 of Powers right now, the PlayStation show. I can't tell if it's good or not but I like it a lot. There was a random scene in the second episode where all of a sudden he's in a sex club and there are dozens of butt naked people. Didn't expect that one, Sony. Oleysa Rulin is a mega cutie.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well why do you think what you said wasn't hurtful?]

Because of the tone of the conversation mostly. It was a pretty light tone so I thought it was fine to throw it in a joking mood. If it did hurt I do apologize but I pretty much was in a humorous mode. You're still gorgeous and you're sassy don't let my words change who you are boo :p

In other news I need to charge my phone but I dont wanna get out of bed to look for the charger. H-E-L-P

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My antivirus went off and blocked one of the pics posted here. Oleysa pic to be exact. It has been eons since Ive seen my antivirus block something >.>

Jobbs

Banned
ScarJo is an example of a woman that I intellectually know is attractive but just don't feel any great attraction to for whatever reason.

Sharp knees thing.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get the love for Mila Kunis, or the two above examples

Misha

Banned
We all have pectorals, some just have more fat layered on top of them than others.

GOSH

Did you know that men are capable of breast feeding? They are still studying the possible evolutionary use but one theory is that they might develop when the biddy recognizes that an infant can't get milk elsewhere.
This is really not my type. I know of three girls in this thread alone I find more attractive than her.

Awwww thanks

I was tossed out somewhere around San Simeon.

Please send help it's getting cold.

hahaha oh no :O

Because of the tone of the conversation mostly. It was a pretty light tone so I thought it was fine to throw it in. If it did hurt I do apologize but I pretty much was in a humorous mode. You're still gorgeous and you're sassy don't let my words change who you are boo :p

It's just not something you joke about. Sorry. I'm not upset, but in the future that kind of thing would be best to avoid. Thanks :)

Yes, actually. I saw that post while lurking. Show is some weird kind of goodbad that I'm actually enjoying.

Oh, cool! Browning's character Zora takes on more significance in the back half of S1, and more yet in S2, so you can look forward to that as well :)

Xiao Hu

What? How does that happen?

dude what? :(

guess I won't post pics of Scarlett Johansson now... my ultimate crush

It climbed into someone's garage and kind of got stuck in the loose fibre of those fucking plastic bags. I heard it yesterday crying for help but I wasn't able to lift the gate high enough to reach it and unfortunately the guard also didn't have the key. So when I came home from classes to today I checked on it and it was already dead....the mom was still guarding it... Fuck

Jobbs

Banned
It climbed into someone's garage and kind of got stuck in the loose fibre of those fucking plastic bags. I heard it yesterday crying for help but I wasn't able to lift the gate high enough to reach it and unfortunately the guard also didn't have the key. So when I came home from classes to today I checked on it and it was already dead....the mom was still guarding it... Fuck

Ugh. I kinda wish I didn't hear that.

Clydefrog

Horrible :(

Oh, cool! Browning's character Zora takes on more significance in the back half of S1, and more yet in S2, so you can look forward to that as well :)
That's good to know. And the show is a lot gorier/darker than I was expecting. I like it, though.

Oh man, :(. Not the same thing, but this reminds me of how my would be brother died.

Jobbs

Banned
When my sister was a teenager she backed over our cat. It probably makes it into the top 10 most grisly/horrifying things I've experienced. Maybe top 5.

I remember being haunted by it for weeks.

There aren't any CDs left in my house except for a handful that my sister glued to her wall. I think she thought there would be more to use, and she could thereby cover the whole wall, but we had already thrown most of the discs out before she started her project.

u31wVj1.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Must suck in the morning when she's got 8 death-beams pointed at her face.

Clydefrog

There aren't any CDs left in my house except for a handful that my sister glued to her wall. I think she thought there would be more to use, and she could thereby cover the whole wall, but we had already thrown most of the discs out before she started her project.

u31wVj1.png

make a goddamn wind chime!

Must suck in the morning when she's got 8 death-beams pointed at her face.

She either thought that through or got lucky. Actually our house doesn't have any east-facing windows except a couple of small ones in the master bedroom. 95% of the windows are north- or south-facing.

make a goddamn wind chime!

Oh, right, that's where the other discs went. Targets for my brothers' airsoft guns. I don't think anybody got hurt.

Clydefrog

my dad has admitted to killing pigeons in his backyard.

the pigeons are getting kind of cumbersome though, from what I saw. My parents are down to their last chicken :( no more chickens after Angel dies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I think ScarJo is very attractive.

But if I want the blond viking type I still kinda prefer Lagertha

I didn't say this and you never heard it, but Katheryn Winnick may have awoken a femdom/power play fetish in me.

When my sister was a teenager she backed over our cat. It probably makes it into the top 10 most grisly/horrifying things I've experienced. Maybe top 5.

I remember being haunted by it for weeks.
That is absolutely horrifying. I don't know how I'd cope if I killed my dog by accident :(

my dad has admitted to killing pigeons in his backyard.

the pigeons are getting kind of cumbersome though, from what I saw. My parents are down to their last chicken :( no more chickens after Angel dies.
Pigeons can be a pest, though. Fuck them.

Jobbs

Banned
I've been eating like a pig all night and I don't feel like exercising a bit later, but I probably will anyway. Not feeling like it hasn't stopped me in months and that mentality has accrued to my benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom