• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Congrats on the long weekends

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love rain.

Rain - 2
Clear weather - 0

SolVanderlyn

When the rain is pattering outside your window on a slightly foggy spring morning

Emperor+s+new+groove+08+47+quot+when+the+sun+hits+_8a48185717a75844618c51182213ef99.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Thirst is real. Haven't been laid in like a week. Gotta try and coordinate a hookup tonight. Maybe for lunch if I can.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
me when console games crash

gif-one.gif

you're a console! this ain't supposed to happen!

Dark Souls 3 crashed on my brother's XB1 once. I cackled.
Doom (2016) crashed on my brother's XB1 twice. I cackled
Fallout 4 crashed a few times on my brother's XB1. Bethesda and I cackled

Xiao Hu

I want to suck Em's toes for recommending The 100. It's getting really interesting
after that stupid brat dies

FUME5

Thirst is real. Haven't been laid in like a week. Gotta try and coordinate a hookup tonight. Maybe for lunch if I can.

It feels like just yesterday you were all up in a swingers club enjoying a threesome.

EDIT

And I'm sceptical of Punk ever fighting in the UFC.

The Blues lost their series against the Sharks ; (

It's okay, I'm still thrilled with just eliminating the damn Blackhawks.

Pay day tommorrow and I want to know what's on sale on Steam.

Is Ceallach part of our Steam group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom