• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunna do a pan fried beet green salad w/ garlic scapes and feta and roasted balsamic beets.

Yep, it changes weekly, and that's actually just half of it cause I split it with a friend. It's 22 bucks a week and we split it among what we like/don't like. She kept the strawbees, mint, potatoes, and cauliflower.

That head of cabbage is as big as a large baby!

I dunno where else I can get that many veggies for 11 bucks a week tho
damn sounds good!
I guess you just picked my new avatar. <3

you should flip it around though so it looks as if she saw your post and was instantly aroused by it.
<3

wooh it's getting hot in here
045fe826f2.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I took a nap and had a dream that I was at school and Granadier offered me a ride home, but then my mom showed up (wtf?) and I tried explaining that I already had a ride and needed to tell him, and then she rushed me in the car and drove away. I came home and apologized for leaving him out in the cold waiting for me on FakeGAF and Granadier said "that takes a special kind of rude"

I felt bad

Also sorry for dreaming about FakeGaffers, I know that's weird and it's the second time it's happened

I took a nap and had a dream that I was at school and Granadier offered me a ride home, but then my mom showed up (wtf?) and I tried explaining that I already had a ride and needed to tell him, and then she rushed me in the car and drove away. I came home and apologized for leaving him out in the cold waiting for me on FakeGAF and Granadier said "that takes a special kind of rude"

I felt bad

Also sorry for dreaming about FakeGaffers, I know that's weird and it's the second time it's happened

I do it too but I can't tell all of them here

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That head of cabbage is as big as a large baby!

I dunno where else I can get that many veggies for 11 bucks a week tho
Maybe produce is cheaper over here? I live next to my city's central market and each weekend I fill the trolley to the brim with locally grown vegetables for about €10.

I usually get two or three large zucchinis (zucchinies?), four large leeks, one lettuce, 1 kg of carrots, three bundles of green onions, 1 kg of sweet yellow onions, 1 kg of bell peppers, 1 kg of pink tomatoes, maybe some asparagus and there's still enough cash left for 1 kg of fruit, usually apples or oranges, maybe half of a Santa Claus melon now that they are in season if it's really cheap.

I eat entire chicken farms per month, but also a metric fuckton of veggies.

Jobbs

Banned
no fakegaf dreams yet for some reason. :-/ had a sex dream about my ex and a dream about my childhood home being invaded and a dream about my computer having a virus and me having to reformat it

thaat's my last 3 dreams I've remembered

marrec

Banned
Maybe produce is cheaper over here? I live next to my city's central market and each weekend I fill the trolley to the brim with locally grown vegetables for about €10.

I usually get two or three large zucchinis (zucchinies?), four large leeks, one lettuce, 1 kg of carrots, three bundles of green onions, 1 kg of sweet yellow onions, 1 kg of bell peppers, 1 kg of pink tomatoes, maybe some asparagus and there's still enough cash left for 1 kg of fruit, usually apples or oranges, maybe half of a Santa Claus melon now that they are in season if it's really cheap.

I eat entire chicken farms per month, but also a metric fuckton of veggies.

Ya, must just be cheaper. If I had bought all that in store it would have been stupidly expensive and buying it individually at the Farmers Market is just a bit more expensive.

It's all "organic" not that that actually means shit, but it's a cheap way to get produce in Pittsburgh.

Like, 2 big zucchinis would cost at least 3 bucks here.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ya, must just be cheaper. If I had bought all that in store it would have been stupidly expensive and buying it individually at the Farmers Market is just a bit more expensive.

It's all "organic" not that that actually means shit, but it's a cheap way to get produce in Pittsburgh.

Like, 2 big zucchinis would cost at least 3 bucks here.
In all fairness, I don't buy organic. But I get the impression that fresh produce is considerably more expensive over the states (I always eat at restaurants when I visit, so I couldn't tell).

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Trab! Have you heard the new atmosphere single yet?

Also I spent a ton earlier too, I posted it a few pages back.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Last sexy dream I had was with a fictional hot asian girl. We were dating and were going house hunting.

The life I want to live?

so far I've created the :: this :: style of emoting

and future quoting

those are my legacy

Fun fact. The GI tract has more neurons than any other part of the human body besides the brain, and some scientists believe it to be the basis certain emotional feeling &#8212; hence actual merit to the term gut feeling. So it's funny that you would use colons for emoting, since a human colon is partially responsible for emoting.

stretch-armstrong-ng1.jpg

if anyone uses their anus for feeling it's you

Screen-shot-2012-03-01-at-2.38.45-PM.png

I've made an AI so advanced that I have an actual new friend. A friend who lives in Ghost Song.

So now I face the question.. Does he die every time I close the game?

Why is it a he? Why can't it be a she?

No. Do you die when you go to sleep and lose consciousness? Nope.

All you future edit people are the worst kind of arsehole and I'm going to sleep NIGHT

56610003.jpg

Oh good the unintelligible mess of the last page is over

It won't work

There are some things which will never change

Jobbs being wrong is one of those things

*actually goes to sleep*

No. It will never end.

Jobbs

Banned
Fun fact. The GI tract has more neurons than any other part of the human body besides the brain, and some scientists believe it to be the basis certain emotional feeling — hence actual merit to the term gut feeling. So it's funny that you would use colons for emoting, since a human colon is partially responsible for emoting.

stretch-armstrong-ng1.jpg

if anyone uses their anus for feeling it's you

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom