• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I mean, you'll have to sleep on a Frozen bed and watch let's plays if games you own on YouTube all day.

xbhwLK7.gif

Why are you collecting multiple super metroids, btw?

Also I need to gfet that Dragon Warrior CIB (or sealed!) sometime while I still can. Dragon Quest is one of my favorite franchises

Jobbs

Banned
Pretty selective there Jobbs

And yeah, I'm done. You've made up your mind that I'm some villain.

All I can do now is walk around on egg shells because saying what I don't like is a sin that you are totally above doing yourself.

that's after I yelled at you for it and marrec joined in against you. You do backtrack when called on things, yes, but you keep saying things. That's why I called you a bad thing saying factory.

And if you don't know the difference between criticizing a video game and criticizing a person's appearance then standard parts are missing

zeemumu

As long as I still have my working Majora's Mask cartridge with the holographic cartridge art and the first save I ever made still on it.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
xbhwLK7.gif

Why are you collecting multiple super metroids, btw?

Also I need to gfet that Dragon Warrior CIB (or sealed!) sometime while I still can. Dragon Quest is one of my favorite franchises
Super metroid is my favorite game of all time. I'm trying to get every variant

marrec

Banned
I'm leaving work early to pick up my CSA box I'm such a yuppie.

But it has Beets in it this week so I'm fucking stoked, going to make me a fried beet green salad with roasted beets and feta cheese and it's going to be so good.

See y'all later today.

Did that for a while, but over the winter it just got to be too many weird root veggies than we could cope with. I think with better meal planning and we could've done it, but now we just selectively buy stuff from the same farm at the market every week.

Jobbs

Banned
Super metroid is my favorite game of all time. I'm trying to get every variant

Would you like for there to be an HD remake of Super Metroid, or should they leave it alone?

But it has Beets in it this week so I'm fucking stoked, going to make me a fried beet green salad with roasted beets and feta cheese and it's going to be so good.

See y'all later today.

pitz!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
Just a graphical upgrade?

Remade 2D graphics suitable for HD.

I think if they did that, though, they'd also want to make other tweaks/additions. As long as they didn't fuck with it too much (or murder it by adding cutscenes and dialog) I'd be game though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Remade 2D graphics suitable for HD.

I think if they did that, though, they'd also want to make other tweaks/additions. As long as they didn't fuck with it too much (or murder it by adding cutscenes and dialog) I'd be game though.
...maybe. if there is one company I would trust it is Nintendo. All of their upgrades have been pretty fantastic.

FloatOn

that's after I yelled at you for it and marrec joined in against you. You do backtrack when called on things, yes, but you keep saying things. That's why I called you a bad thing saying factory.

And if you don't know the difference between criticizing a video game and criticizing a person's appearance then standard parts are missing

you've given me a lot to think about

thanks for calling me out :)

Jobbs

Banned
...maybe. if there is one company I would trust it is Nintendo. All of their upgrades have been pretty fantastic.

er.. Zero Mission is kinda bleh...

I mean, it's serviceable, but I never felt like I was really exploring a place. It felt like some kind of imitation or exercise or something. And I hated the part towards the end.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nintendo is usually good.

That's why their games stay at full price and even increase over the years.

If I worked at a game company, I'd want it to be there. Writing for Treehouse? My dream. Impossible though.

OW FUCK

I just changed the HDMI cable that's plugged into the TV from the BR player to the Amazon Fire thing, went to stand up and smashed my lower back right into the corner of the coffee table

I am a clumsy boy :c

SolVanderlyn

To be fair that woman was very attractive. But she would have been even if she was wearing a giant fur coat. The thirst was uncalled for. Especially on a NINTENDO STREAM.

Also, I have zero credentials... unless my book gets published and sells, or they look at my blog and like it. Neither of which will happen.

FloatOn

To be fair that woman was very attractive. But she would have been even if she was wearing a giant fur coat. The thirst was uncalled for. Especially on a NINTENDO STREAM.

Also, I have zero credentials... unless my book gets published and sells, or they look at my blog and like it. Neither of which will happen.

I'll buy your book

Jobbs

Banned

To be fair? She was just doing her job, there was nothing fair about the gallery of catcalling and attire discussion. Neogaf is full of little boys.

She didn't get fired or moved to a different position did she?

Nah, I was just joking. TBH it woulda been cool with me if she actually DID dress sexy or revealing, but she was just wearing a standard fitting tshirt no tighter than what I sometimes wear

Misha

Banned
Sure now. You gotta work toward that.
1. Pad your resume
2. Establish contacts

Both can be done by finding work in smaller indie projects or localizations of more obscure games.

I'd also recommend doing an online blog type thing (such as tumblr) where you can practice your art and develop a profile.

A lot of people have went a similar route like Toby Fox and Gail Simone
Nah, I was just joking. TBH it woulda been cool with me if she actually DID dress sexy or revealing, but she was just wearing a standard fitting tshirt no tighter than what I sometimes wear
I think they would have issues with the shirts my mom wears judging by their reaction -_-

Xiao Hu

You just want to beat if off to her glorious boobies, admit it!

Jobbs

Banned
You just want to beat if off to her glorious boobies, admit it!

I would never.

aGXFKST.gif

In all seriousness of course she is sexy, but you need to treat people with some respect. If you're talking like that about a woman on a stream, it's not just rude to her, it's hostile to many people who are also reading the thread (especially women). Neogaf is supposed to be inclusive. That's why several people were banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom