• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll respond to cries for help, but not cries for attention.

I stayed out of that thread because I knew I'd get hit to shit and back for going with a Tough Love approach, and it was very obvious from his posts (especially his "I'm back" one) that it wasn't a suicide threat as much as approval-from-forum seeking.

But you never know.

I PM'd him that he could talk to me. That's about as far as I felt comfortable treading in that situation.

Chuckie

Anything libertarian is generally super annoying, but that is usually the case with extreme positions that see everything as black or white.

There is one exception

Su8fhQr.gif

FUME5

I stayed out of that thread because I knew I'd get hit to shit and back for going with a Tough Love approach, and it was very obvious from his posts (especially his "I'm back" one) that it wasn't a suicide threat as much as approval-from-forum seeking.

But you never know.

I PM'd him that he could talk to me. That's about as far as I felt comfortable treading in that situation.

It's always a tough call how best to help someone in these situations when you have past experience with people with serious mental health issues.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
You guys think "Underdown" might be a bad name and be too close to "Undertale"? I was thinking of project/game names and that one would fit perfectly for the setting I had in mind and I finally realized why it seemed so familiar

You guys think "Underdown" might be a bad name and be too close to "Undertale"? I was thinking of project/game names and that one would fit perfectly for the setting I had in mind and I finally realized why it seemed so familiar

Underdown sounds repetitive, like it's two words that mean the same thing

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm angry because I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but my Facebook "friends" already spoiled me:

A giant dying
Bolton getting mauled by his doggos
The salty people saving Danni's bumcheeks
Surprise Scissoring

I'm feeling hella testy.

Chuckie

I'm angry because I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but my Facebook "friends" already spoiled me:

A giant dying
Surprise Scissoring

I'm feeling hella testy.

Fucking cunts. Block them.

Sansa has slain and cremated me this episode.

Same

I take back every bad thing I've ever said about her

A giant dying
Surprise Scissoring

I'm feeling hella testy.

Surprise scissoring asdfghjkl

Go with something German

Fallgeistjaegerschnitzelkampfwagen

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

A giant dying
Surprise Scissoring

I'm feeling hella testy.
Delete them. Ain't nobody got time for spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom