• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
perfect size
e0a93e7da5.png

Edit: Dammit, Fume

the goldilocks of penii

Goldilocks wasn't perfect. She was a trespasser and burglar. She may have been super picky, but nobody aiming for perfect would choose her. I can only assume that you mean she was kind of a dick, but not as huge of a dick as someone like Hitler, so maybe like two and a half inches?

Clyde has two and a half inches. Prove me wrong.

Goldilocks wasn't perfect. She was a trespasser and burglar. She may have been super picky, but nobody aiming for perfect would choose her. I can only assume that you mean she was kind of a dick, but not as huge of a dick as someone like Hitler, so maybe like two and a half inches?

Clyde has two and a half inches. Prove me wrong.

Goldilocks also stole from 3 bears. As a bear myself, I find this inexcusable.

Clydefrog

If goldilocks was a penis, she wouldn't have even been able to eat any porridge. She would have just slithered through an open window and tested out the beds.

If goldilocks was a penis, she wouldn't have even been able to eat any porridge. She would have just slithered through an open window and tested out the beds.

You should have thought of that when you came up with that analogy then.

Still waiting on an answer re: perfect penis size. I want to know if I'm missing out.

Finished Witcher 3 yesterday. What a game! I absolutely loved it!

Fuck Gwent tho.

Gwent doesn't inspire hatred so much as boredom. I agree with Clyde in this instance, liar's dice is much better.

Clydefrog

You should have thought of that when you came up with that analogy then.

Still waiting on an answer re: perfect penis size. I want to know if I'm missing out.

Gwent doesn't inspire hatred so much as boredom. I agree with Clyde in this instance, liar's dice is much better.

You ain't missing out on shit because I'm not your type

I lost a lot, which I hated and then I got bored

20 cm

I had another Coraline gif queued up for this but since she's only 11 I figure that was kind of in bad taste.

Gwent is understandable, but it's not very approachable, and to me it's not an interesting challenge either. Really in Witcher I'm just playing to explore the world and hear the stories. I don't want to be challenged by it.

Anyway, I have to wake up in six hours to get ready for this conference, so I should probably get some sleep or at least try to.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Like they can craft an engine that handles dismemberment without ridiculous slowdown.

There are a few techniques they could use that are not too taxing and by the look of things there is dismemberment but just not on humans. There could be arms and other parts flying but at the same time they need to take care of the Japanese rating system so the gore needs to be tone down and the sexual stuff for US apparently it will be toned down a bit and reach a middle ground so they don't need to make 2 versions of the same game. We shall see what happens in the end.

Chuckie

I had another Coraline gif queued up for this but since she's only 11 I figure that was kind of in bad taste.

Not the one with the scissors I hope

Gwent is understandable, but it's not very approachable, and to me it's not an interesting challenge either. Really in Witcher I'm just playing to explore the world and hear the stories. I don't want to be challenged by it.

I also felt like I was cheated by the NPC rather often. Who suddenly had all the ideal cards in the final round. It looks rather ugly tho....having those secondary quests in my list. But I just can't bring myself to do them.

Anyway, I have to wake up in six hours to get ready for this conference, so I should probably get some sleep or at least try to.

Good night and sweet dreams!

Ok

I know I said I was going to make a doctors appointment today

But we've got a code freeze at the end of today so tomorrow just generally seems like a better day to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom