• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Don't you dare use Highschool Musical against me :mad:

You have to dance with friends and get lost in the music. The sweat and the crowds are the draw in this case because it's less likely people are focusing on you, so you can just let loose.

Guys don't do the group dance line. If you go out there to dance, you're on your own

2qOE6N.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Of course I do.

Essentially. If a good song is on I would rather just sit and enjoy the music itself rather than dance around.
It's just a preference, and I can understand others who really enjoy moving around with the music.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah, the Penny Arcade dudes are immature assfucks. They also flew Uwe Boll into PAX just so people could make fun of him for an hour.
They've also put tons of money into fundraisers, have their own fundraiser, and are generally very nice people. I'm a huge fan of their work (have all their books in paperback form) and they used to be immature but they aren't bad people. I know that's a very controversial opinion here though, mostly because of that one incident.

zeemumu

It's hard to lose yourself in the music, Lilith. You go out there and your palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on your sweater already, mom's spaghetti.

Guys don't do the group dance line. If you go out there to dance, you're on your own

2qOE6N.gif

What? No! There have to be guys in the crowd to bump into or it's not as fun.

Of course I do.

Huh. I guess I just have a hard time stopping at that point. I have to express it through my whole body.

Teach me as I taught you :p

Personally though I only feel the urge to join with the band

I've played in the band before, and even then I couldn't stop dancing. Rocking out on stage is so much fun. Bands that just stand still bore me, haha.

FUME5

Essentially. If a good song is on I would rather just sit and enjoy the music itself rather than dance around.
It's just a preference, and I can understand others who really enjoy moving around with the music.

Right there with you mate, I certainly don't begrudge those who move to the rhythm.

That wave of tingling that passes through you from certain songs is the shit.

Huh. I guess I just have a hard time stopping at that point. I have to express it through my whole body.

I wouldn't dream of trying to stop someone from dancing.

Misha

Banned
I've played in the band before, and even then I couldn't stop dancing. Rocking out on stage is so much fun. Bands that just stand still bore me, haha.

I'm the drummer. I sit

Doesn't help tho that most of the music I listen to aren't fast paced dancing types. I'll do the shoulders back and forth with basic arm movements sometimes

tumblr_o09tnbwSaI1s0ns3jo1_400.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I DON'T WANT TO DO CARDIO FFSKFLJSKFDJWOIJFoweijfwo[43p59uwepiojmfsdffdfsf

Edit: What the hell it is midnight

I feel like learning to waltz and attending a masquerade would be cool. And then I interrupt the masquerade dressed as a large skeleton and force them to perform my handwritten opera or I'll drop the chandelier

I hope people get that reference.

My man.

They've also put tons of money into fundraisers, have their own fundraiser, and are generally very nice people. I'm a huge fan of their work (have all their books in paperback form) and they used to be immature but they aren't bad people. I know that's a very controversial opinion here though, mostly because of that one incident.

Charity does not absolve you of bullshit.

zeemumu

I just got accused of giving up too easily because these promotions have been expired for a month. It got under my skin more than it should. A lot of my effort goes into making myself get up in the morning because I know I don't want to but I need to if I'm gonna get out of this hole. I don't need people's bullshit on top of that.

FUME5

I just got accused of giving up too easily because these promotions have been expired for a month. It got under my skin more than it should. A lot of my effort goes into making myself get up in the morning because I know I don't want to but I need to if I'm gonna get out of this hole. I don't need people's bullshit on top of that.

What?

I'm not in Kansas anymore.

(Thankfully I was never in Kansas. It sounds like a hell pit.)

Worse case scenario you et some sweet pumps out of the whole deal.

zeemumu

Got criticized for something that i can't control and did the maximum amount of effort to try and fix but got accused of being lazy anyway and im sick of it becuase it's been going on for a long time and I have my own issues to solve that don't involve having to call out a stuborn person on their bullshit every other day. I needed to doaquick vent so i could get some sleep

FUME5

Got criticized for something that i can't control and did the maximum amount of effort to try and fix but got accused of being lazy anyway and im sick of it becuase it's been going on for a long time and I have my own issues to solve that don't involve having to call out a stuborn person on their bullshit every other day. I needed to doaquick vent so i could get some sleep

Oh, retail. Fuck em.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Good morning

off to work, 12 hour shift calling

yeah fuck retail. Fuck it to hell.

And it is already 23 degrees C outside :|

Dryk

Bloodstained is just shitting all over MN09

Also jeez, because my friend yesterday and HyruleWarrior today I'm going to have a fucking heart attack o_O

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Did you manage to get a raise out of that whole mess?

New store manager is pushing hard that we should get paid for all extra hours this week, but I highly doubt that she will succeed. HR sector is highly against it....
I usually work from noon till 7 pm in the afternoon, but this week is like : 10 am - 8 pm
Really, it is grueling and customers are really grumpy due to heat wave.

FUME5

Bloodstained is just shitting all over MN09

Also jeez, because my friend yesterday and HyruleWarrior today I'm going to have a fucking heart attack o_O

I'll respond to cries for help, but not cries for attention.

New store manager is pushing hard that we should get paid for all extra hours this week, but I highly doubt that she will succeed. HR sector is highly against it....
I usually work from noon till 7 pm in the afternoon, but this week is like : 10 am - 8 pm
Really, it is grueling and customers are really grumpy due to heat wave.

They don't pay you overtime? What the fuck?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Devil's Turd servers shutting down this year. Poor Itagaki and his ego. I bet he still thinks the game is revolutionary like he was talking about it.

SolVanderlyn

he bout to sexually identify as dead when that tornado hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom