• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Alright, here are my choices:

guilty gear xx -7.49

ark - 16.49

MGS V - 27.99

DOOM - 35.99

The Park - 6.49

Fallout 4 - 29.99

RE 0 - 13

Metal Gear Rising - 7.49 (owned on 360)

Dead Rising: Off the Record - 5.99

The Forest - 11.99

Rocket League - 11.99

Dead Rising 3 - 14.99

L4D1 - 3.99 (owned on 360)

Trying to keep the summer sale budget down to $40.

Jobbs

Banned
:: has never taken nudes ::

As a gay man, I don't know how I've managed to avoid this. But I'm gonna keep the streak going.

Streak.

Are gay people more likely to take nudes? What's that based on?

I just don't think penises are photogenic at all, I think they are best kept to being viewed in proper context. Because of this it's easy to stick to my policy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1a58af7a38.png

Sadly its not letting me log in to enter my credit card.

I shall be giving away The House in Fata Morgana with the 20 I have left.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

guilty gear xx -7.49

ark - 16.49

MGS V - 27.99

DOOM - 35.99

The Park - 6.49

Fallout 4 - 29.99

RE 0 - 13

The Forest - 11.99

Rocket League - 11.99

Dead Rising 3 - 14.99

Get rid of Fallout 4. It's fucking trash and eating up your budget.

I know this was in response to people saying they'd want to see your nudes, but that it's right after my post about never taking nudes is too perfect.

Streak.

Are gay people more likely to take nudes? What's that based on?

I just don't think penises are photogenic at all, I think they are best kept to being viewed in proper context. Because of this it's easy to stick to my policy.

Gay men in online environments tend to be the thirstiest fuckers who ever walked the earth. It's very prevalent.

Risgroo

guilty gear xx -7.49

ark - 16.49

MGS V - 27.99

DOOM - 35.99

The Park - 6.49

Fallout 4 - 29.99

RE 0 - 13

The Forest - 11.99

Rocket League - 11.99

Dead Rising 3 - 14.99

I'd skip MGSV, at least. One of the most disappointing games I've ever played.

Jobbs

Banned
They definitely can be. A there's more to nudes than just that! :p

I've received vagina pictures on a couple of occasions and I was just like... I don't see the art in this. This isn't erotic. It looks more clinical.

I don't think it counts as a nude, at least for a guy, if there's no penis seen. In that's the case then I guess I have?

I posted my impressions of it as I played it back when it came out. It was miserable.

FO4 is a mess in certain ways but ultimately it's still a big Fallout world, exactly as you'd expect, where you can dick around and amuse yourself. I wouldn't write it off totally. It just depends on what you're looking for out of it.

zeemumu

Doom 4. It's a religious experience

I don't know how well my gaming laptop can handle DOOM. It can run every other steam game that I own (it has issues with the menu of Dead by Daylight for some reason but aside from that it's all good) but my graphics card is old as hell.

I might end up getting DOOM for consoles on black friday and get all of these cheaper titles. Rocket League, RE 0, and The Forest for sure.

Vazra

I posted my impressions of it as I played it back when it came out. It was miserable.
DOA Xbox, Castlevania fan, Loved Bloodstained demo, Fallout 4 hater. Ugh that's marriage material.

Lol it's actually in my cart right now, I swear! Steam is just being slow af.

Steam is being legit asshole not letting me do shit not letting me go through with my purchase.

marrec

Banned
It also has the best shooting in an Open World RPG, not that there are many of those to be compared too.

Main story was rubbish tho, some of the side stories were nice and I liked how subtly the stories changed as you did things in the world.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Nah, it's surpassed only by FO 2 and FO: NV, best Open World in an RPG to date.
What?! It pales in comparison to something like Witcher 3. It is so boring and bland and empty.

It's not even as good as New Vegas, or even Oblivion, ffs.

I've received vagina pictures on a couple of occasions and I was just like... I don't see the art in this. This isn't erotic. It looks more clinical.

I don't think it counts as a nude, at least for a guy, if there's no penis seen. In that's the case then I guess I have?

Well, in that case I'll agree. Like if it's just a close up of a dick, it generally doesn't do much for me. But if the rest of the guy's body and/or face is showing then it's much better.

I do genuinely find a lot of dicks aesthetically appealing and arousing on their own tho.

marrec

Banned
What?! It pales in comparison to something like Witcher 3. It is so boring and bland and empty.

It's not even as good as New Vegas, or even Oblivion, ffs.

I've dabbled in Witcher 3, trying to get into it but I've never liked the Witcher games. 3 seems way better than the crap the was Witcher 2 and 1 though... point is I can't really compare it to Witcher 3 YET because I haven't put enough time into it.

But The FO4 map and design are great, nice and populated with people and things and quests with plenty of secrets to find should you be looking. Never felt like a shallow mess like Skyrim (vomit) and waaay better than the New Vegas map.

New Vegas is better because the RPG system is better, but between the two the world of FO4 is easily my fav.

Vazra

Back to the nude talk. I think there has been 2 individuals that have seen my lewd gifs in this thread and maybe 3 if I count one that rarely visits.

Jobbs

Banned
Well, in that case I'll agree. Like if it's just a close up of a dick, it generally doesn't do much for me. But if the rest of the guy's body and/or face is showing then it's much better.

I do genuinely find a lot of dicks aesthetically appealing and arousing on their own tho.

The context and situation is what makes it arousing (at least for me). A closeup of genitals, no matter whose, is something I can never see the eroticism in. Might I be curious? Depending on the person, maybe, but it's nothing erotic to me.

And this nail color matches my phone. Hmm.

Back to the nude talk. I think there has been 2 individuals that have seen my lewd gifs in this thread and maybe 3 if I count one that rarely visits.
what are you talking about we have all seen your gifs
The context and situation is what makes it arousing (at least for me). A closeup of genitals, no matter whose, is something I can never see the eroticism in. Might I be curious? Depending on the person, maybe, but it's nothing erotic to me.

And this nail color matches my phone. Hmm.

nail polish pics!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
13 hour shift is behind me

I am so tired

We had a party after work with new store manager and we had beer or three too much

Jobbs

Banned
13 hour shift is behind me

I am so tired

We had a party after work with new store manager and we had beer or three too much

I always feel so bad for you because most times I hear from you it's how dumped you are from your horrible shift haha

You should post more outside of that :)

(if there's time for that, I guess)

not maybe!! I wanna see!

k. I bought a base coat too. I think I'm doing this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom