• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

Everyone buy The Long Dark during the sale.

It's deadass the best survival game.

noted. once the sale price kicks in for this I might smang and bang it

ClpkEUNVYAAbQAq.jpg:large

I already have that piece of shit strider game but everything else in the bundle looks rad

Jobbs

Banned
If only there were an amendment designed just for this. To enable the populace to defend the country from a govt gone astray( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, that amendment is currently protecting your right to legally own the RPGs and other SAMs you'd need to fight the government with any efficacy

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeah, that amendment is currently protecting your right to legally own the RPGs and other SAMs you'd need to fight the government with any efficacy
Once again, I could make effective ieds and mortars from shit at walmart with little problem.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
God dammit I hate the term metroidvania. They are fucking metroidlikes.
Well, the -vania usually comes from the added RPG elements Symphony of the Night contributed to the genre.

This boy I'm working with is so gorgeous. I almost can't take it.

Also Seth would flip out... every tenth person here has bright colored hair. Lots of blues especially. I'm just a drop in the ocean.

FloatOn

This boy I'm working with is so gorgeous. I almost can't take it.

Also Seth would flip out... every tenth person here has bright colored hair. Lots of blues especially. I'm just a drop in the ocean.

I've seen the error of my ways. I'm not a dumb saying thing factory anymore.

I accept and enjoy every fashion choice a person so chooses to make.

Hardly anything on my wishlist is on sale.

This sale is trash.

I'm just telling myself all the sales haven't fully kicked in yet. I do see stardew valley for 12 bucks. I'll probably buy that even though it's not the greatest discount.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Did any of you purchase anything from the sale?

Im up to 44bucks but Im looking around more stuff. Meh

long dark is less than 7 dollars

I'm buying because YKN told me to

It's so good. Great art direction and atmosphere. A feeling of complete desolation and absolutely brutal gameplay. Surviving for an extended period is difficult as hell as it should be. It's very in-depth and they just keep adding more mechanics to make it even more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom