• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Did you buy a holo topcoat tho?

Edit:

That'd probably be a little too much now that I'm thinking about it lol

I thought that was kinda cool but probably too loud. Even this blue is probably a bit too loud.

I think I'd actually want a way to de-gloss it a bit. Or maybe find one that's more of a matte.

Forcing yourself to not be afraid of rejection is the only thing you can do, because almost anyone faces the potential of rejection when they ask someone new out. Anyone, really

Jobbs

Banned

The difference is I only do it here.

HERE.

0.jpg

Ya'll just live here.

Now, as for RNH... First one to take him down I make a rich man. Who wanna get paid?

I don't have anyone to ask out though

Forcing yourself to not be afraid of rejection is the only thing you can do, because almost anyone faces the potential of rejection when they ask someone new out. Anyone, really
My problem isn't really fear of rejection, it's a fear of fucking up, from not knowing what I'm doing, from having trouble talking to people etc. etc.

I don't care if someone says no I just don't want to look like an idiot

I always feel so bad for you because most times I hear from you it's how dumped you are from your horrible shift haha

You should post more outside of that :)

(if there's time for that, I guess)

k. I bought a base coat too. I think I'm doing this right.
Woah you're better prepared than me lol
I did the nude thing once. Well, it wasn't even a nude. Just me standing in my underwear in front of a full-length mirror.

You assbitch! Give it to me!
Not for me :(

I did the nude thing once. Well, it wasn't even a nude. Just me standing in my underwear in front of a full-length mirror.

You assbitch! Give it to me!
You still haven't accepted me Clyde :c

And related to your actual post: I have some shirtless photos for weight tracking purposes. Who wants to see how fat I rly am? *probably won't send them out because I don't think I actually want people seeing*

Jobbs

Banned
You still haven't accepted me Clyde :c

And related to your actual post: I have some shirtless photos for weight tracking purposes. Who wants to see how fat I rly am? *probably won't send them out because I don't think I actually want people seeing*

THis is really smart, I've done this too when trying to track progress with my workouts and stuff

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There are way worse states more worth shitting on, like Texas or Ohio

Misha

Banned
Everyone saying Trump & Hobbes is horrible and ruining their childhood.

whut.

It's brilliant.
Calvin and Hobbes is sacred. It's blasphemy

But also amusing. I agree with the one complaint that Calvin is way too eloquent. Would be interested in seeing someone translate it to trump speak

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Geez this thread burns through OTs

Has it always been this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom