• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Lea packing serious chill

I just tried Gear VR. It's not mindblowing. Pretty much is exactly what you expect it to be. No more, no less. Good news at least is it didn't give me any sort of head ache.

how I deal with the heat (they're ice cold)
img_1181vxo21.jpg

oh god, I know that junk. Why would you drink that crap?

and yes, this pressing heat is not a fun change from 'too chilly for the time of the year'. Now it's hot and damp.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Stuffed Breadfruit. The annoying part is cutting and cleaning the breadfruit but it tastes thousand times better than stuffed potatoes.
You can throw raw breadfruit and it will explode

Capri Sun is garbage. Like potato chips or Wendy's are garbage. It's delicious garbage though

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You can throw raw breadfruit and it will explode

Capri Sun is garbage. Like potato chips or Wendy's are garbage. It's delicious garbage though

Tell me about raw breadfruit when I have to clean that up from my backyard whenever Im about to do the lawn. -___-

FloatOn

Ugh I have a horrible roommate situation going on right now.

Kind of want to kick him and his gf and their cats out :(

Anyone want to move to Orlando?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well her mom just doesn't know me and everytime she comes over / we hang out she freaks cause she's afraid I'm gonna murder her

So I'm gonna meet them to make them more cool w/ it
My junior prom date was like this. We hung out a lot but her parents were like "WTF WHO IS THAT GUY. I DON'T APPROVE" so I went to meet her parents at a play and they ended up being cool. Just be yourself

That girl moved like a month later :/

FUME5

This isn't our first date lol. She was over here last night and we've gone out before

I must be getting your ladyfriends mixed up.

EDIT, fuck it, I'm buying VA-11 Hall-A even though it isn't discounted, need some dystopian cyberpunk waifus in my laifus.

Also, I find it rather irritating that the specific head that I chose for my PoE character (female moon Godlike chanter) doesn't have a representative portrait.

SolVanderlyn

He's a frog, they eat bugs

This eu ref is stressful as fuck, but sunderland was used to project labour popularity in the last ge and we know how that turned out.

We really need to wait until the end, the big players need to step in, but it will be close as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom