• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
And in the end...

tumblr_n141tuB4SW1tt3acto1_1280.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

marrec

Banned
Had a good podcast this week... but more bad news for me, one of my casters dropped out :( Now it's just two of us and I hate doing two person casts, we need a 3rd person :(

Anyway, how's tricks?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Easter egg blue

What a loser

Jobbs

Banned
thanks guys :)

I'm gonna get it off though and try pale yellow soon.

And god help me when I decide to do my right hand. It probably won't be so precise.

Wait, did something happen? Do we know how the vote is going?

Well he is an artist afterall

bold doesn't equal bad in my head. I'm pretty sure it's a daring statement for a guy who doesn't normally do this. that's all. + I mean...if you're doing it in the first place you might as well go all out sooo no complaints here :D

marrec

Banned
bold doesn't equal bad in my head. I'm pretty sure it's a daring statement for a guy who doesn't normally do this. that's all. + I mean...if you're doing it in the first place you might as well go all out sooo no complaints here :D

Ya, bold doesn't have to be bad, that's a good point.

I do like how the color doesn't try to hide anything, it's very visible.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm assuming that's a gay club.

I have no desire or intention to paint my nails, but more power to you for doing what you want.

LOL

I'm making this old man aussie verrrry uncomfortable

In all honesty you pick various accessories and colors and shoes which may be more traditionally masculine, but why can't nails be? Why is this really any different, from, say, a tattoo? Or a watch? It's just a decoration.

It's beautiful. You're a pretty man.

Missed this. Thank you :3

(no dick pics though I don't do that for anyone)

FUME5

LOL

I'm making this old man aussie verrrry uncomfortable

In all honesty you pick various accessories and colors and shoes which may be more traditionally masculine, but why can't nails be? Why is this really any different, from, say, a tattoo? Or a watch? It's just a decoration.

What? Dude, things like this pop up on my Facebook feed every other day from my brother:

Your choice of how to express yourself has no bearing on my comfort levels.

EDIT

And I'm a fresh white kicks, slightly baggy jeans, printed tee kinda guy. Haven't worn piercings, jewellery or any other 'accessories' since I was a teen. Don't need 'em to stand out.

Or bar. But it's definitely gay something. ;)

(Haha, I think the blue looks good on you. Very potent.)

The name is certainly a statement of intent.

What? Dude, things like this pop up on my Facebook feed every other day from my brother:

Your choice of how to express yourself has no bearing on my comfort levels.

EDIT

And I'm a fresh white kicks, slightly baggy jeans, printed tee kinda guy. Haven't worn piercings, jewellery or any other 'accessories' since I was a teen. Don't need 'em to stand out.

The name is certainly a statement of intent.

your brother seems so cool. I wanna hang out with him

Xiao Hu

name is ivykupfer but I haven't actively used Steam in a while.

Where do you game on instead? Sega Net lol? ::cries::

The taco shirt is great, the hair's the bad bit

#StopManBunShaming

my fellow scots voting right. If we do leave the eu, scotland will leave the uk and rejoin the eu.

It would be rad to keep Scotland in the EU for one reason or another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:D do you think he would take care of it?

Not only of it but also of somebody else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nah, he's a gayboi who doesn't accept friend's requests and molests little frogs

I'm meeting her parents on Friday

Weeeeelp

You better start saving up for that wedding next month though. No steam sale for you, honey!:p

This.

He can be. He can also be a giant cunt. That's how you know we're related.

Bro, we'd get waaaaaasted.

I've got another carton under the counter, we'll have enough.
"a gay club for homos" this is great :D
I'm gonna name the people in my farm in stardew valley after fakegaffers :3

who shall be my farm wife?
aww I need to buy this game too at some point. looked really cute.

take pics! I wanna see what my char ends up like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom