• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polls sometimes make people complacent.
Hopefully your people go out and vote in droves.

He's currently only leading Hillary in TEXAS of all states by 7 points. I mean he'll still most likely win Texas, but this means he'll have to campaign there in a state that should safely go to the GOP. Same with Utah and Georgia. He doesn't have the money or the ground game for that. And ignoring swing states pretty much dooms him.

And yes, voter registration has spiked among many minorities specifically to vote against him. He's fucked.

MutFox

Banned
He's currently only leading Hillary in TEXAS of all states by 7 points. I mean he'll still most likely win Texas, but this means he'll have to campaign there in a state that should safely go to the GOP. Same with Utah and Georgia. He doesn't have the money or the ground game for that. And ignoring swing states pretty much dooms him.

And yes, voter registration has spiked among many minorities specifically to vote against him. He's fucked.

He'll probably lose horribly,
but the news from the UK has given me doubts. :|

Risgroo

Nope

Tory party is full of absolute shits
6UXQMSv.jpg

The League of Shits

He'll probably lose horribly,
but the news from the UK has given me doubts. :|

There's also always the possibility that the GOP will go against the will of their primary voters and dump him at the convention and replace him with someone else which will fracture the party and burn it to the ground anyway.

:: waits for July 18th ::

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Is this some Slovenian slang for public oral sex?

Good one :) Well, it was a date...with electric trimmer scissors, because there was hardly any dew and I thought that it is still cool enough to work with ease. How wrong I was.

It is 30 degrees Celsius already right now, humidity is off the scale. Probably some strong thunderstorms will occur during the weekend, which is holiday weekend - independence day.

How's Arizona doing

Dryk

Got more sertraline, 100mg this time
That's what I'm on and it served me well for about 4 years, of course with mental health YMMV. I need to go see my psych about it at some point though, been having a lot of trouble holding it together for any length of time since my ex and I broke up.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'll be honest I don't necessarily think the UK leaving is a doom as everyone says. I don't really believe in trade partnerships. I think there should be more tariffs between nations. Like I think NAFTA should be done away with.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know enough about how the economy works to have my own opinion... But lots of sources all seem to be saying the same type of stuff

Plus Donald Trump is for it which probably means it's bad

Ceallach is such a meanie. She's right about JW though.

I like Holly :D

I'm just a little offended she could ever believe I'd like JW, which was utter trash, steaming hot garbage motherfucking shite

It's the movie that made me question everything due to the reviews and box office numbers

Jobbs

Banned
Sonic Franchise 50% off. Just go in and cherry pick the grand total of
zero
good Sonic games and it's money well spent.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Why would you like Sonic 2 but not 1 or 3? Or CD? It's all the same bullshit
Sonic 2 is more refined than 1, 3 is a bit too much and CD has the weird time travel mechanics.

The games on the whole are very shallow though. Give me Phantasy Stars or Shining Force any day

Jobbs

Banned
I know I've said it before but Sonic games don't come from any real place. They're a marketing tactic that somehow turned into a franchise that people remember as real games. They're awful.

That anyone could mention Sonic in the same sentence as Mario 3 or Mario World or Mega Man just makes me ill.

Ugh

I'm so angry that it's actually made me feel ill

If things keep going this way I should take my big fat american money up there and buy shit

-

I'm looking at the Steam sale and wondering if there's anything I should try, but whenever I think about sitting down and playing some indie game I just want to play Don't Starve. :-/

FloatOn

I know I've said it before but Sonic games don't come from any real place. They're a marketing tactic that somehow turned into a franchise that people remember as real games. They're awful.

That anyone could mention Sonic in the same sentence as Mario 3 or Mario World or Mega Man just makes me ill.

I feel the same about mortal kombat but I think the last two were actual games.

Have you played the flame in the flood? That might give you something that scratches the don't starve itch somewhat differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom