• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Old timey, obscure Neo-Geo stuff makes me this moist

1qsdgve.gif

Interesting, is that a full of water Pine Cone?

Yes, but it gets major updates all the time. Just had one yesterday in fact.

I'm buying the game based on your recommendation.

I'm twotimingpete on steam if anyone cares

I have a bunch of friends (randoms who are fans of the game and I always click accept because I'm too polite to decline -- they also sometimes send me random encouraging chat messages which is nice) so the more the merrier

Can I send you messages with the header "METROID" and the body "METROID" :p

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Don't do it Lisa you are human you deserve better

I think Lisa is just heavily sleep deprived. She doesn't know what she's saying.
You're both terrible.
I must see independence day
It was a fun movie!

Date went well. He says he wants to see me again which always a good think to hear lol. We'll see what happens.
Also those of you who don't have me on steam feel free to add me. You'll find me through Jobbs at least. My username will be recognisable.

Jobbs

Banned
You're both terrible.

It was a fun movie!

Date went well. He says he wants to see me again which always a good think to hear lol. We'll see what happens.
Also those of you who don't have me on steam feel free to add me. You'll find me through Jobbs at least. My username will be recognisable.

her username is dickbox!

FloatOn

I'm applying for jobs and I really hate myself.

I'm never good enough.

nah... there are factors at work here much greater than your qualifications

nearly every job market is saturated

chin up and keep at it and something will work out. I believe in you!

also a person is more than what they do for money. never let a job validate your existence.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That obviously wasn't enough. Now go to bed, it's probably like midnight at your place by now.
0015 yeah. And I have to be up in less than 6 hours. Oh god why do I do this to myself. I'm going out drinking with friends in the city tomorrow night so I won't even get to nap. And then working Sunday D:

Jobbs

Banned
Their money took a pounding

I wish I could say I fully understand the attitudes over there or wtf is exactly going on, but suffice it to say we're not the only one with a lot of dummies

-

another random thing that bothers me immensely for no rational reason: When someone points/gestures to their food with their eating utensil to comment on it.

Their money took a pounding

I wish I could say I fully understand the attitudes over there or wtf is exactly going on, but suffice it to say we're not the only one with a lot of dummies

i think I've heard that pun a half dozen times now already haha

I only got about 3 and a half just now, because I was following the whole Brexit ordeal well into the morning.
Yeah, I have the luxury of ignoring that whole situation for now, but I'm really sorry for those currently affected :(

Jobbs

Banned
i think I've heard that pun a half dozen times now already haha

Damn.

~~~

I'm always a little mystified by the stock market but I've noticed that whenever it lurches in reaction to some news it always goes back to where it was within short order... So I fail to see the significance most times they report this stuff and talk about it as if it's significant.

I'm always a little mystified by the stock market but I've noticed that whenever it lurches in reaction to some news it always goes back to where it was within short order... So I fail to see the significance most times they report this stuff and talk about it as if it's significant.

Yeah, based on those headlines you'd think it had crashed to Great Recession levels or something.

Jobbs

Banned
I bought long dark and the maus game. I might buy the river game you mentioned, but I keep forgetting its name. Maybe that's why I still don't have it after all this time. Sometimes games have names that simply get lost.

When Epic came up with "Paragon" it seemed to me as if they were trying to intentionally make their game invisible on a list of game names. I forget it and have to fish around for it every time I want to reference it.

Xiao Hu

Bring back dailies and flash sales.

Make Steam Sales Great Again.

It's an amalgamation of a) games I already have and/or b) discounts that are not that high to be honest. I don't understand why digital games are that expensive in the first place but even after the discounts they end up in the console space price wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom