• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Oh, to confirm, Bear wasn't my dog. I never had a dog growing up.

I had to live vicariously through my neighbors' awesome dogs.

Clydefrog

I swear to Doggo that my next door neighbor Jane had a really, super old dog named Sampson. He was such an old dog who would stare at me and my brother playing in the backyard. We would feed him tangerines. I miss him!

He would watch us rake the yard. He would yell at us.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Decided to do some swiping, see I have a match from the weekend.

Don't remember matching, don't remember opening with "well, you are gorgeous" (super drunk it seems) don't remember leaving her hanging on "Thanks Dan, you are good looking yourself" for the last two days.

Whoops.

You still have time to fix this!

I swear to Doggo that my next door neighbor Jane had a really, super old dog named Sampson. He was such an old dog who would stare at me and my brother playing in the backyard. We would feed him tangerines. I miss him!

He would watch us rake the yard. He would yell at us.

lol yell

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
FUCK YEAH, THE PILLOWS

You fuck pillows?
disapprove.gif

Jobbs

Banned
haha he didn't do that! but the nasty one, yes. this is why I learned to control my thirst.

like sometimes fear of germs/cooties/whatever actually does affect me when it comes to women but for the most part if I find someone attractive it seems to overrule most of those impulses, thankfully

but on the othyer hand I've never dated anyone who did weird bathroom shit in front of me or practiced substandard hygiene, I don't think I'd like that very much. in fact that may actually ruin me forever if that happened

:winky:

What about eating?

once I master the art of bathtub eating as trab has then I will truly be self sustaining

zeemumu

yes, won't be hard I guess. maybe I'll play some Witcher again. I'm really dragging this on, still not finished :x

I own Witcher 1 and 2 and haven't installed either. I'll get around to it. Still have to finish Dracula though.

I'm going to a party later so I'll end up watching the fireworks from there if anywhere.

Jobbs

Banned
If I'm here tonight it'll probably be like hanging out at your house in london in 1941. Not sure if my nerves can handle it ::drops tea ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom